Average Community College Acceptance Rate
Acceptance Rate Range: 68% 91% Avg. Acceptance Rate: 79%
Average Community College Acceptance Rate (2022-23)
Most Selective Colleges
- FIDM-Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising-Los Angeles (36%)
- FIDM-Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising-San Francisco (41%)
- American University of Health Sciences (50%)
- FIDM-Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising-San Diego (59%)
- Stanbridge University (63%)
- View Full List of Top Ranked CA Schools
10 High-Demand Two-Year Degrees You Can Earn Online
We look at some of the hottest two-year degree programs today that can be earned right from the comfort of home.
Value of an Associates vs. Bachelors Degree
Compare the true value of earning your Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, and learn about which one will be worth your time and investment.
Spotlight: Rio Salado College Innovation Shines on Student Success
In Arizona, the Rio Salado College bucks the national trend, boosting graduation rates and student success stories through innovative assistance for its community college students.