- With thousands of graduates along the Wasatch Front, Provo College is committed to career education in Utah. Our mission is to help committed students attain rewarding careers through student-centered training and education of the highest quality. Were accomplishing this mission by teaching the skills that apply directly to the marketplace and that employers want to hire. In todays job market, college graduates with career specific skills are in demand. Provo Colleges programs are developed with industry professionals who assist us with curriculum development and also recruit our graduates. Youll receive hands-on learning in the classroom that proves your skills and reduces the need for on-the-job training.
- Degrees and diplomas that get noticed. Flexible courses that work with your schedule. Accelerated programs so you finish faster. These are things our students love about Provo College. Youll gain real-world experience both in the classroom and through externships at top-notch firms that can evolve into full-time positions. Youll learn from experienced faculty to enter the workforce with confidence.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 5% over five years.
|Provo College||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||24 staff|
|Total Enrollment||372 students||914 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||230 students||270 students|
|# Part-Time Students||142 students||644 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,200||$32,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Diploma in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science in Dental Assisting
- Diploma in Dental Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Medical Billing and Coding
- Diploma in Medical Billing and Coding
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Personal Fitness Training
- Diploma in Personal Fitness Training
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Diploma in Massage Therapy
- College Location Mi. Students
- 270 students | 2.20 Mi1476 Sandhill Road
Orem,  UT  84058
- 31,332 students | 2.70 Mi800 W University Parkway
Orem,  UT  84058
- 1,670 students | 3.40 Mi2301 West Ashton Blvd.
Lehi,  UT  84043
- 105 students | 5.20 Mi898 N 1200 W
Orem,  UT  84057
- 1,006 students | 21.50 Mi12257 South Business Park Drive-Ste 101
Draper,  UT  84020
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.