- With thousands of graduates along the Wasatch Front, Provo College is committed to career education in Utah. Our mission is to help committed students attain rewarding careers through student-centered training and education of the highest quality. Were accomplishing this mission by teaching the skills that apply directly to the marketplace and that employers want to hire. In todays job market, college graduates with career specific skills are in demand. Provo Colleges programs are developed with industry professionals who assist us with curriculum development and also recruit our graduates. Youll receive hands-on learning in the classroom that proves your skills and reduces the need for on-the-job training.
- Degrees and diplomas that get noticed. Flexible courses that work with your schedule. Accelerated programs so you finish faster. These are things our students love about Provo College. Youll gain real-world experience both in the classroom and through externships at top-notch firms that can evolve into full-time positions. Youll learn from experienced faculty to enter the workforce with confidence.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 27% over five years.
|Provo College||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||446 students||914 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||230 students||270 students|
|# Part-Time Students||142 students||644 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,200||$32,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Diploma in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science in Dental Assisting
- Diploma in Dental Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Medical Billing and Coding
- Diploma in Medical Billing and Coding
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Personal Fitness Training
- Diploma in Personal Fitness Training
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Diploma in Massage Therapy
Profile last updated:
- College Location Mi. Students
- 31,332 students | 2.70 Mi800 W University Parkway
Orem,  UT  84058
- 1,670 students | 3.40 Mi2301 West Ashton Blvd.
Lehi,  UT  84043
- 105 students | 5.20 Mi898 N 1200 W
Orem,  UT  84057
- 1,006 students | 21.50 Mi12257 South Business Park Drive-Ste 101
Draper,  UT  84020
- 234 students | 22.80 Mi121 Election Rd Ste 300
Draper,  UT  84020
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.