- With thousands of graduates along the Wasatch Front, Provo College is committed to career education in Utah. Our mission is to help committed students attain rewarding careers through student-centered training and education of the highest quality. Were accomplishing this mission by teaching the skills that apply directly to the marketplace and that employers want to hire. In todays job market, college graduates with career specific skills are in demand. Provo Colleges programs are developed with industry professionals who assist us with curriculum development and also recruit our graduates. Youll receive hands-on learning in the classroom that proves your skills and reduces the need for on-the-job training.
- Degrees and diplomas that get noticed. Flexible courses that work with your schedule. Accelerated programs so you finish faster. These are things our students love about Provo College. Youll gain real-world experience both in the classroom and through externships at top-notch firms that can evolve into full-time positions. Youll learn from experienced faculty to enter the workforce with confidence.
The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 18% over five years.
|Provo College||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||26 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Diploma in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science in Dental Assisting
- Diploma in Dental Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Medical Billing and Coding
- Diploma in Medical Billing and Coding
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Personal Fitness Training
- Diploma in Personal Fitness Training
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Diploma in Massage Therapy
- College Location Mi. Students
- 39,931 students | 2.70 Mi800 W University Parkway
Orem, UT 84058
(801) 863-8000 2.7039,931
- 723 students | 22.40 Mi12257 South Business Park Drive-Ste 100
Draper, UT 84020
(801) 816-1444 22.40723
- 234 students | 22.80 Mi121 Election Rd Ste 300
Draper, UT 84020
(801) 601-5000 22.80234
- 69 students | 28.60 Mi1902 W 7800 S
West Jordan, UT 84088
(385) 501-4803 28.6069
- 237 students | 30.30 Mi5588 South Green Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
(801) 333-8100 30.30237
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.