- With thousands of graduates along the Wasatch Front, Provo College is committed to career education in Utah. Our mission is to help committed students attain rewarding careers through student-centered training and education of the highest quality. Were accomplishing this mission by teaching the skills that apply directly to the marketplace and that employers want to hire. In todays job market, college graduates with career specific skills are in demand. Provo Colleges programs are developed with industry professionals who assist us with curriculum development and also recruit our graduates. Youll receive hands-on learning in the classroom that proves your skills and reduces the need for on-the-job training.
- Degrees and diplomas that get noticed. Flexible courses that work with your schedule. Accelerated programs so you finish faster. These are things our students love about Provo College. Youll gain real-world experience both in the classroom and through externships at top-notch firms that can evolve into full-time positions. Youll learn from experienced faculty to enter the workforce with confidence.
The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 27% over five years.
|Provo College||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||26 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Diploma in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science in Dental Assisting
- Diploma in Dental Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Medical Billing and Coding
- Diploma in Medical Billing and Coding
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Personal Fitness Training
- Diploma in Personal Fitness Training
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Diploma in Massage Therapy
- College Location Mi. Students
- 125 students | 2.20 Mi1476 Sandhill Road
Orem,  UT  84058
(801) 373-0285 2.20125
- 39,931 students | 2.70 Mi800 W University Parkway
Orem,  UT  84058
(801) 863-8000 2.7039,931
- 723 students | 22.40 Mi12257 South Business Park Drive-Ste 100
Draper,  UT  84020
(801) 816-1444 22.40723
- 234 students | 22.80 Mi121 Election Rd Ste 300
Draper,  UT  84020
(801) 601-5000 22.80234
- 69 students | 28.60 Mi1902 W 7800 S
West Jordan,  UT  84088
(385) 501-4803 28.6069
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.