Moraine Park Technical College
Tel: (920) 929-2483
- Moraine Park Technical College builds and maintains a competitive workforce in collaboration with our communities through a future-focused learning environment.
The teacher population of 446 teachers has grown by 57% over five years.
|Moraine Park Technical College||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||446 staff||417 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||27 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Accounting Club, Auto Tech Club, CET (Civil Engineering Technology) Club, CNC/Tool and Die Club, Cosmetology Club, Criminal Justice Club, Culinary Arts Club, Diversity Club, Donut Club, Electricity Club, EMS Club, EPD Club, Graphics Club, GUTS (Gas Utility Technicians) Club, Health and Wellness Club, HVAC-R Club, Interactive Media Club, IT Club, MLT (Medical Laboratory Technicians) Club, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Radiography Club, SHRM (Society for Human Resources Management) Club, SME (Society of Manufacturing Engineering) Club, SNA (Student Nurses Association) Club, Student Senate, Student Veterans Association, Welding Club
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The Moraine Park Technical College District is comprised of all of Fond du Lac and Green Lake counties, most of Dodge and Washington counties, and portions of six other counties. The College has three campuses in Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, and West Bend, regional Centers in Hartford, and Ripon, and offers evening classes at high schools and other facilities throughout the District. Moraine Park Technical College is pleased to make its facilities and equipment available to the community. Classrooms, state-of-the-art conference centers and computer labs are just a few of the many options Moraine Park offers to help meet your facility needs. The Moraine Park Technical College offers General Education, Degrees, Certificates, and Apprenticeships, Online Programs, Certificates and Courses, Certifications and Licensures, High School Equivalency Diploma or GED Certificate, English Language Learning (ELL), Corporate and Community Training and Occupational Language Courses. College Courses for High School Students includes TechPrep and Advanced Standing and Youth Options. Moraine Park Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
The nearest community college to Moraine Park Technical College is Fox Valley Technical College (34.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,361 students | 34.40 Mi1825 N Bluemound Dr
Appleton, WI 54912
(920) 735-4740 34.4010,361
- 2,660 students | 34.60 Mi1290 North Avenue
Cleveland, WI 53015
(920) 693-1000 34.602,660
- 8,172 students | 50.00 Mi800 Main Street
Pewaukee, WI 53072
(262) 691-5566 50.008,172
- 11,225 students | 53.40 Mi2740 W Mason St
Green Bay, WI 54307
(920) 498-5400 53.4011,225
- 677 students | 53.90 Mi904 South Taylor Street, Suite 100
Green Bay, WI 54303
(920) 593-8400 53.90677
While intended to regulate for-profit vocational colleges, the Gainful Employment Rule may hurt public community colleges. Learn about the new Department of Education rule and how it may impact your education.
While community colleges are a very affordable option over four-year universities, some campuses are increasing their tuition either across the board or for popular degree programs.
Learn more about The College Cost Reduction and Access Act of 2007 ("CCRAA" or the "Act"), which was enacted to make college more affordable for low- and moderate-income students by phasing in increases in government grants.