Moraine Park Technical College
- Moraine Park Technical College builds and maintains a competitive workforce in collaboration with our communities through a future-focused learning environment.
- The teacher population of 191 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Moraine Park Technical College||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||191 staff||167 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,280 students||3,351 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,021 students||1,122 students|
|# Part-Time Students||5,259 students||2,229 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,900||$33,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The Moraine Park Technical College District is comprised of all of Fond du Lac and Green Lake counties, most of Dodge and Washington counties, and portions of six other counties. The College has three campuses in Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, and West Bend, regional Centers in Hartford, and Ripon, and offers evening classes at high schools and other facilities throughout the District. Moraine Park Technical College is pleased to make its facilities and equipment available to the community. Classrooms, state-of-the-art conference centers and computer labs are just a few of the many options Moraine Park offers to help meet your facility needs. The Moraine Park Technical College offers General Education, Degrees, Certificates, and Apprenticeships, Online Programs, Certificates and Courses, Certifications and Licensures, High School Equivalency Diploma or GED Certificate, English Language Learning (ELL), Corporate and Community Training and Occupational Language Courses. College Courses for High School Students includes TechPrep and Advanced Standing and Youth Options. Moraine Park Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to Moraine Park Technical College is Fox Valley Technical College (34.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,361 students | 34.40 Mi1825 N Bluemound Dr
Appleton,  WI  54912
- 3,008 students | 34.40 Mi1290 North Avenue
Cleveland,  WI  53015
- 8,172 students | 50.20 Mi800 Main Street
Pewaukee,  WI  53072
- 10,406 students | 53.60 Mi2740 W Mason St
Green Bay,  WI  54307
- 1,132 students | 53.80 Mi904 South Taylor Street, Suite 100
Green Bay,  WI  54303
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.