Louisiana Delta Community College
- The teacher population of 131 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Louisiana Delta Community College||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||131 staff||26 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,081 students||1,493 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,738 students||382 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,343 students||1,111 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Louisiana Delta Community College is Career Technical College-Monroe (4.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 623 students | 4.30 Mi2319 Louisville Ave
Monroe,  LA  71201
- n/a students | 14.70 Mi609 Vocational Pky
West Monroe,  LA  71292
- 259 students | 20.30 Mi729 Kammell St
Bastrop,  LA  71221
- 128 students | 29.40 Mi605 W Boundary
Farmerville,  LA  71241
- n/a students | 29.50 Mi1710 Warren St
Winnsboro,  LA  71295
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.