- Cabarrus College of Health Sciences is an independent, post-secondary education institution affiliated with CMC-NorthEast in Concord, NC. 467 students are enrolled in eight degree programs. Our students enjoy the benefit of small classes, mentoring from faculty, and high pass rates on certification exams.
- Enrollment: 526 students
- Private-state tuition: $11,636
- Acceptance Rate: 35%
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 17%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Cabarrus College of Health Sciences ranks among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Thank you for your interest in Cabarrus College of Health Sciences. Please join us for an upcoming open house on October 21,2009 November 18, December 10, January 19,2010 February 17, March 23, April 20, May 19, June 17, July 13 or August 10 from 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Registration is not required. Please call 704-403-1556 for additional information.