Cabarrus College of Health Sciences
- Cabarrus College of Health Sciences is an independent, post-secondary education institution affiliated with CMC-NorthEast in Concord, NC. 467 students are enrolled in eight degree programs. Our students enjoy the benefit of small classes, mentoring from faculty, and high pass rates on certification exams.
Cabarrus College of Health Sciences places among the top 20% of community colleges in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cabarrus College of Health Sciences||(NC) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||44 staff||139 staff|
|Total Enrollment||448 students||2,380 students|
|# Full-Time Students||183 students||1,019 students|
|# Part-Time Students||265 students||1,361 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||173 students||1,029 students|
|# Graduate Students||10 students||10 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$43,400||$27,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Thank you for your interest in Cabarrus College of Health Sciences. Please join us for an upcoming open house on October 21,2009 November 18, December 10, January 19,2010 February 17, March 23, April 20, May 19, June 17, July 13 or August 10 from 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Registration is not required. Please call 704-403-1556 for additional information.
- The nearest community college to Cabarrus College of Health Sciences is Rowan-Cabarrus Community College (17.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,000 students | 17.20 Mi1333 Jake Alexander Blvd
Salisbury,  NC  28146
- 395 students | 19.90 Mi322 Lamar Avenue
Charlotte,  NC  28204
- 19,957 students | 20.00 Mi1201 Elizabeth Avenue
Charlotte,  NC  28204
- 2,255 students | 20.00 MiAcademic Center, 801 West Trade Street
Charlotte,  NC  28202
- 486 students | 21.20 Mi1200 Blythe Blvd
Charlotte,  NC  28203
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.