- Learning is our passion. As Northwest Wisconsins leader in technical education, Northwood Technical College creates dynamic opportunities for career preparation and personal effectiveness. We are committed to making each and every experience with us meaningful and professional.
- Enrollment: 2,818 students
- In-state tuition: $4,448
- Out-state tuition: $6,463
- Student:teacher ratio: 5:1
- Minority enrollment: 10%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Northwood Technical College is the college of choice for students who wish to pursue associate degrees or technical diplomas, and for those presently employed who wish to advance in their careers through continuing education. In many cases, area employers contract with the college for customized training consisting of specific courses that are developed and taught by Northwood Tech instructors at an employer's work site. The college offers 53 technical career programs. Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College is a part of the Wisconsin Technical College System, with four campus locations (Ashland, New Richmond, Rice Lake and Superior), three branch locations (Hayward, Ladysmith and Balsam Lake), a Learning Center in Spooner, and our Health Education Center in Shell Lake. The college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission to grant degrees and certificates.