Tel: (602) 222-9300
- Arizona College of Allied Health (Arizona College) has been serving the Phoenix area for a decade and has a conveniently located campus in the metro Phoenix area. Arizona College believes in a highly structured and disciplined educational environment that maximizes every student's potential in their chosen career. Arizona College offers programs in allied health specialization- Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant, Massage Therapy, Health Information Specialist and Pharmacy Technician. Arizona College's long experience has demonstrated the success of its educational philosophy. Arizona College provides the student with a strong theoretical base and a hands on approach in accomplishing laboratory and testing skills that are appropriate to the course of study. Additionally, the student is provided with exceptional individualized clinical externship experiences that are included as part of your course study. The College maintains a dedicated placement office to assist graduates in realizing their dream of a career in healthcare. Arizona College of Allied Health is proud of the partnerships it has established in the Phoenix healthcare community. The College's partners virtually include all of the major health care systems in the area and literally hundreds of healthcare and dental facilities in the metropolitan area.
The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 21% over five years.
|Arizona College-Glendale||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||140 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Arizona College-Glendale is Glendale Community College (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 17,942 students | 2.10 Mi6000 W Olive Ave
Glendale, AZ 85302
(623) 845-3000 2.1017,942
- 475 students | 2.20 Mi8503 N. 27th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602) 393-5900 2.20475
- 1,251 students | 2.40 Mi2445 W. Dunlap Ave., Ste. 100
Phoenix, AZ 85021
(602) 242-6265 2.401,251
- 648 students | 3.30 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix, AZ 85029
(602) 337-3044 3.30648
- 10,959 students | 6.80 Mi1202 W Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85013
(602) 264-2492 6.8010,959
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.