- Arizona College of Allied Health (Arizona College) has been serving the Phoenix area for a decade and has a conveniently located campus in the metro Phoenix area. Arizona College believes in a highly structured and disciplined educational environment that maximizes every student's potential in their chosen career. Arizona College offers programs in allied health specialization- Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant, Massage Therapy, Health Information Specialist and Pharmacy Technician. Arizona College's long experience has demonstrated the success of its educational philosophy. Arizona College provides the student with a strong theoretical base and a hands on approach in accomplishing laboratory and testing skills that are appropriate to the course of study. Additionally, the student is provided with exceptional individualized clinical externship experiences that are included as part of your course study. The College maintains a dedicated placement office to assist graduates in realizing their dream of a career in healthcare. Arizona College of Allied Health is proud of the partnerships it has established in the Phoenix healthcare community. The College's partners virtually include all of the major health care systems in the area and literally hundreds of healthcare and dental facilities in the metropolitan area.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Arizona College-Glendale||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||66 staff|
|Total Enrollment||630 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||630 students||1,336 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,300||$31,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Arizona College-Glendale is Arizona Automotive Institute (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 628 students | 2.10 Mi6829 N 46th Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85301
- 20,506 students | 2.10 Mi6000 W Olive Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85302
- 617 students | 2.20 Mi8503 N 27th Ave.
Phoenix,  AZ  85051
- 1,468 students | 2.40 Mi2445 W. Dunlap Ave., Ste. 100
Phoenix,  AZ  85021
- 648 students | 3.60 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
Learn about the many opportunities available with an associate degree in environmental science and some of the community colleges offering course studies in this field.
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.