- Arizona College of Allied Health (Arizona College) has been serving the Phoenix area for a decade and has a conveniently located campus in the metro Phoenix area. Arizona College believes in a highly structured and disciplined educational environment that maximizes every student's potential in their chosen career. Arizona College offers programs in allied health specialization- Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant, Massage Therapy, Health Information Specialist and Pharmacy Technician. Arizona College's long experience has demonstrated the success of its educational philosophy. Arizona College provides the student with a strong theoretical base and a hands on approach in accomplishing laboratory and testing skills that are appropriate to the course of study. Additionally, the student is provided with exceptional individualized clinical externship experiences that are included as part of your course study. The College maintains a dedicated placement office to assist graduates in realizing their dream of a career in healthcare. Arizona College of Allied Health is proud of the partnerships it has established in the Phoenix healthcare community. The College's partners virtually include all of the major health care systems in the area and literally hundreds of healthcare and dental facilities in the metropolitan area.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Arizona College-Glendale||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||66 staff|
|Total Enrollment||630 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||630 students||1,336 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,300||$31,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Arizona College-Glendale is Arizona Automotive Institute (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 628 students | 2.10 Mi6829 N 46th Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85301
- 20,506 students | 2.10 Mi6000 W Olive Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85302
- 617 students | 2.20 Mi8503 N 27th Ave.
Phoenix,  AZ  85051
- 1,468 students | 2.40 Mi2445 W. Dunlap Ave., Ste. 100
Phoenix,  AZ  85021
- 648 students | 3.60 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.