University of Minnesota-Rochester
Top Placements (Minnesota)
Listed among the top community colleges in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Selectivity Lowest acceptance rates
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|University of Minnesota-Rochester||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||41 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||495 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||467 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||28 students||534 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$55,100||$35,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to University of Minnesota-Rochester is Rochester Community and Technical College (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,894 students | 2.30 Mi851 30th Ave SE
Rochester,  MN  55904
- 183 students | 3.80 Mi2521 Pennington Drive NW
Rochester,  MN  55901
- 3,243 students | 36.00 Mi1900 8th Ave NW
Austin,  MN  55912
- 2,177 students | 42.10 Mi1250 Homer Rd
Winona,  MN  55987
- 2,910 students | 57.90 Mi1300 145th Street East
Rosemount,  MN  55068
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.