Asnuntuck Community College
- The teacher population of 68 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Asnuntuck Community College||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||68 staff||71 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,603 students||2,814 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||690 students||971 students|
|# Part-Time Students||913 students||1,843 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,000||$35,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Asnuntuck Community College provides a quality higher education experience in an accessible, nurturing environment that promotes student success. We provide high quality academic and career focused programs, non-credit and special interest offerings, and have built partnerships with business and industry to provide training tailored to meet their particular requirements. The College offers associate degrees and certificate programs for transfer opportunities, career preparation, and enhancement, and lifelong learning. One of the unique qualities of Asnuntuck is the diversity in age and experience of our students. In the same classroom, you will find recent high school graduates, working adults, and retirees. Each student brings different experiences and dimensions to our classrooms and we believe that this is what learnng is all about. The teaching- learning environments at Asnuntuck range from newly upgraded computer labs and high tech classrooms to fine arts studios, and the only community college radio station in Connecticut where we put our students "on the air." Online courses at Asnuntuck are presented using a powerful internet based course management system WebCT/Vista. All courses are fully accredited by state, regional and national organizations.
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Asnuntuck Community College is Bay Path University (4.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,587 students | 4.00 Mi588 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow,  MA  01106
- 6,622 students | 7.60 Mi1 Armory Sq
Springfield,  MA  01105
- 6,604 students | 14.20 Mi303 Homestead Ave
Holyoke,  MA  01040
- 7,300 students | 16.30 MiGreat Path
Manchester,  CT  06040
- 4,075 students | 16.70 Mi950 Main Street
Hartford,  CT  06103
Learn how community college can be a great start for becoming a scientist or engineer.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.