Clovis Community College
- Clovis Community College is an institution of higher education offering instruction at the Associate degree level. The College provides accessible, affordable, accredited, high-quality educational opportunities by keeping the learners` needs at the center of decision-making and continuously striving to exceed the expectations of the local and global communities.
- The teacher population of 94 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Clovis Community College||(NM) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||94 staff||72 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,745 students||1,793 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||752 students||604 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,993 students||1,189 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,900||$34,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Through a broad range of instructional programs and services, Clovis Community College promotes the success of learners by providing opportunities to gain general educational development through courses in arts, humanities, language, mathematics, physical education, sciences, and social sciences,Complete programs of study that will lead to the attainment of certificates and associate degrees. Our academic programs offer you the option of education, liberal arts, or sciences courses that transfer to four-year colleges. You will graduate with an Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) degree. Or you can select an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree program that trains you for the workforce, while still earning transferrable credits. Some programs, like business and computer technology, have multiple options. From our health & fitness center to on-campus childcare and sophisticated computer labs, Clovis Community College offers all the facilities you need for success. Clovis Community College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- The nearest community college to Clovis Community College is Mesalands Community College (61.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 793 students | 61.70 Mi911 S Tenth Street
Tucumcari,  NM  88401
- 9,661 students | 73.00 Mi1401 S. College Ave
Levelland,  TX  79336
- 10,336 students | 92.50 Mi2011 S. Washington
Amarillo,  TX  79109
- 314 students | 93.90 Mi1421 Ninth Street
Lubbock,  TX  79401
- 135 students | 94.50 Mi2007 34th St
Lubbock,  TX  79411
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.