Clovis Community College
- Clovis Community College is an institution of higher education offering instruction at the Associate degree level. The College provides accessible, affordable, accredited, high-quality educational opportunities by keeping the learners` needs at the center of decision-making and continuously striving to exceed the expectations of the local and global communities.
- The teacher population of 94 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Clovis Community College||(NM) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||94 staff||72 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,745 students||1,793 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||752 students||604 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,993 students||1,189 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,900||$34,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Through a broad range of instructional programs and services, Clovis Community College promotes the success of learners by providing opportunities to gain general educational development through courses in arts, humanities, language, mathematics, physical education, sciences, and social sciences,Complete programs of study that will lead to the attainment of certificates and associate degrees. Our academic programs offer you the option of education, liberal arts, or sciences courses that transfer to four-year colleges. You will graduate with an Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) degree. Or you can select an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree program that trains you for the workforce, while still earning transferrable credits. Some programs, like business and computer technology, have multiple options. From our health & fitness center to on-campus childcare and sophisticated computer labs, Clovis Community College offers all the facilities you need for success. Clovis Community College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- The nearest community college to Clovis Community College is Mesalands Community College (61.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 793 students | 61.70 Mi911 S Tenth Street
Tucumcari,  NM  88401
- 9,661 students | 73.00 Mi1401 S. College Ave
Levelland,  TX  79336
- 10,336 students | 92.50 Mi2011 S. Washington
Amarillo,  TX  79109
- 314 students | 93.90 Mi1421 Ninth Street
Lubbock,  TX  79401
- 135 students | 94.50 Mi2007 34th St
Lubbock,  TX  79411
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.