Clovis Community College
- Clovis Community College is an institution of higher education offering instruction at the Associate degree level. The College provides accessible, affordable, accredited, high-quality educational opportunities by keeping the learners` needs at the center of decision-making and continuously striving to exceed the expectations of the local and global communities.
- Enrollment: 2,162 students
- In-state tuition: $1,036
- Out-state tuition: $1,912
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 15:1
- Minority enrollment: 56%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Campus Activities Board, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Radiologic Technology Students Association, Student Nurses Association, Viva! Hispanic Student Organization
- Through a broad range of instructional programs and services, Clovis Community College promotes the success of learners by providing opportunities to gain general educational development through courses in arts, humanities, language, mathematics, physical education, sciences, and social sciences,Complete programs of study that will lead to the attainment of certificates and associate degrees. Our academic programs offer you the option of education, liberal arts, or sciences courses that transfer to four-year colleges. You will graduate with an Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) degree. Or you can select an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree program that trains you for the workforce, while still earning transferrable credits. Some programs, like business and computer technology, have multiple options. From our health & fitness center to on-campus childcare and sophisticated computer labs, Clovis Community College offers all the facilities you need for success. Clovis Community College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.