- With 78 different degree and certificate programs, Three Rivers can be the starting point for any path you plan. The excellent faculty, range of programs and flexible scheduling will help you achieve your goals.
- You can earn a career-ready associates degree at Three Rivers or save tens of thousands of dollars by completing an associates degree here, than transferring to a four-year university to complete a bachelors degree in two years. And with small class sizes, you`ll get hands on attention from a faculty that wants you to succeed.
- Enrollment: 3,160 students
- In-state tuition: $4,168
- Out-state tuition: $12,504
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 26%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Three Rivers Community College is a commuter college that serves Southeastern Connecticut and eastern regions of the state. The student population consists of more than 4,300 enrolled students each semester. Knowing that the educational goals of our students are as diverse as their backgrounds, Three Rivers provides a broad range of credit and non-credit liberal arts, sciences, career and technical courses.
- With 78 different degree and certificate programs, Three Rivers can be the starting point for any path you plan. Three Rivers has transfer agreements that can lead to more than 500 different four-year degrees. These options include guaranteed admission programs with several public and private colleges and universities in Connecticut.
- Three Rivers also offers Workforce & Community Education programs that provide flexible options to take non-credit classes for personal enrichment or to advance job skills. Students may be as focused as the lasers in our Engineering Technologies lab, or have tastes as varied as the art on display in the student gallery.