Three Rivers Community College
Tel: (860) 215-9000
Three Rivers Community College Photo #2 - Professor Mark Comeau illustrates a point in Architecture of the World.
Three Rivers Community College Photo #4 - The associate's degree in Visual Fine Arts is designed to provide both a strong basic foundation in the visual arts and a broad background in general education.
Three Rivers Community College Photo #5 - Students get hands-on experience in the manufacturing lab.
Three Rivers Community College Photo #6 - It's easy to get work done in the Donald R. Welter Library with over 10,000 square feet of library and study space.
- With 78 different degree and certificate programs, Three Rivers can be the starting point for any path you plan. The excellent faculty, range of programs and flexible scheduling will help you achieve your goals.
- You can earn a career-ready associates degree at Three Rivers or save tens of thousands of dollars by completing an associates degree here, than transferring to a four-year university to complete a bachelors degree in two years. And with small class sizes, you`ll get hands on attention from a faculty that wants you to succeed.
The teacher population of 253 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Three Rivers Community College||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||253 staff||105 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Three Rivers Community College is a commuter college that serves Southeastern Connecticut and eastern regions of the state. The student population consists of more than 4,300 enrolled students each semester. Knowing that the educational goals of our students are as diverse as their backgrounds, Three Rivers provides a broad range of credit and non-credit liberal arts, sciences, career and technical courses.
- With 78 different degree and certificate programs, Three Rivers can be the starting point for any path you plan. Three Rivers has transfer agreements that can lead to more than 500 different four-year degrees. These options include guaranteed admission programs with several public and private colleges and universities in Connecticut.
- Three Rivers also offers Workforce & Community Education programs that provide flexible options to take non-credit classes for personal enrichment or to advance job skills. Students may be as focused as the lasers in our Engineering Technologies lab, or have tastes as varied as the art on display in the student gallery.
The nearest community college to Three Rivers Community College is Mitchell College (12.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 665 students | 12.50 Mi437 Pequot Avenue
New London,  CT  06320
(860) 701-5000 12.50665
- 571 students | 13.50 Mi1084 Shennecossett Rd
Groton,  CT  06340
(860) 486-2000 13.50571
- 1,335 students | 24.30 Mi742 Upper Maple St
Danielson,  CT  06239
(860) 932-4000 24.301,335
- 2,547 students | 26.30 Mi100 Training Hill Rd
Middletown,  CT  06457
(860) 343-5701 26.302,547
- 6,003 students | 28.40 MiGreat Path
Manchester,  CT  06040
(860) 512-3000 28.406,003
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.