Iowa Central Community College
- Iowa Central Community College is one of the nation's 50 fastest growing community colleges because service to students is its highest priority. Approximately 5300 students attend Iowa Central's three campuses Centrally located with easy access to main east-west and north-south travel routes, Iowa Central offers high quality residence life opportunities, total transfer options, affordable costs and a wide range of two-year programs.
- Enrollment: 4,704 students
- In-state tuition: $4,710
- Out-state tuition: $6,855
- Student:teacher ratio: 10:1
- Minority enrollment: 30%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Students who enter Iowa Central for associate degree programs and vocational-technical programs find low student-to-teacher ratios, a campus-wide understanding of business and industry needs, and quick response to student input and activity trends that keep its educational offerings on the cutting edge. Business & Industry Training & Solutions customized training program is designed to meet education and training needs of business and industry in area V. Iowa Central Community College offers quality customized training and technical assistance for employers. Specialized curriculum and consultant services can be tailored to meet your specific need. The Continuing Education and Workplace Services Division of Iowa Central Community College strives to meet educational needs of our communities by providing a broad array of interesting courses at a reasonable cost. Through cooperation and partnerships with local school districts, service agencies, businesses, industries and organizations, Iowa Central Community College provides quality education, training and cultural activities. The Collegian is the student newspaper of Iowa Central Community College. Established in 1961, The Collegian has chronicled the events of the college, its students, staff and faculty, on a regular basis since that time. A 12-page, tabloid section, the American Scholastic Press Association award-winning Collegian prints four times per semester, from September until May.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Iowa Central Community College cost?
Iowa Central Community College's tuition is approximately $4,710 for In-State students and $6,855 for Out-State students.