St Luke's College
- As an institution of higher education, St. Luke's College provides high quality, health system-based education to individuals who desire to become competent and compassionate health care providers.
- Enrollment: 211 students
- Private-state tuition: $18,820
- Acceptance Rate: 59%
- Student:teacher ratio: 5:1
- Minority enrollment: 18%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
St Luke's College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Iowa for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Luke's College is located in Sioux City, Iowa, an eclectic and energetic city of 82,000 residents. The community offers a wealth of art, music, theatre, sports and historical attractions some of which take place in the city's Art Center, recently restored Orpheum Theatre, and brand new Tyson Events Center. The city's 54 parks provide ample recreational opportunities and a variety of restaurants, malls and specialty shops are conveniently located within a short distance from the College. St. Luke's College, located in Sioux City, Iowa, is a health-system-affiliated institution of higher education committed to educating competent and compassionate healthcare professionals. We have been training successful healthcare professionals for over a century. St. Luke's College offers associate of science degrees in nursing, radiologic technology and respiratory care, certificate programs in computerized tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), mammography and ultrasound. The college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St Luke's College cost?
St Luke's College's private state tuition is approximately $18,820.
What is the acceptance rate of St Luke's College?
The acceptance rate of St Luke's College is 59%, which is equal to the state average of 59%.
What is St Luke's College's ranking?
St Luke's College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Iowa for: Percent of students receiving financial aid, Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation) and Highest completion rates.