St Luke's College
- As an institution of higher education, St. Luke's College provides high quality, health system-based education to individuals who desire to become competent and compassionate health care providers.
Top Placements (Iowa)
Listed among the top community colleges in Iowa for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 16% over five years.
|St Luke's College||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||254 students||2,620 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||33:1|
|# Full-Time Students||165 students||1,090 students|
|# Part-Time Students||89 students||1,530 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$49,300||$36,200|
- St. Luke's College is located in Sioux City, Iowa, an eclectic and energetic city of 82,000 residents. The community offers a wealth of art, music, theatre, sports and historical attractions some of which take place in the city's Art Center, recently restored Orpheum Theatre, and brand new Tyson Events Center. The city's 54 parks provide ample recreational opportunities and a variety of restaurants, malls and specialty shops are conveniently located within a short distance from the College. St. Luke's College, located in Sioux City, Iowa, is a health-system-affiliated institution of higher education committed to educating competent and compassionate healthcare professionals. We have been training successful healthcare professionals for over a century. St. Luke's College offers associate of science degrees in nursing, radiologic technology and respiratory care, certificate programs in computerized tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), mammography and ultrasound. The college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to St Luke's College is Western Iowa Tech Community College (4.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,331 students | 4.00 Mi4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City,  IA  51106
- 1,568 students | 53.20 Mi603 W Park St
Sheldon,  IA  51201
- 5,008 students | 60.10 Mi801 E. Benjamin Avenue
Norfolk,  NE  68701
- 595 students | 70.20 Mi5801 South Corporate Place
Sioux Falls,  SD  57108
- 138 students | 70.40 Mi5101 S Broadband Ln
Sioux Falls,  SD  57108