Utah State University
Utah State University places among the top 20% of community colleges in Utah for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 991 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Utah State University||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||991 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||27,662 students||914 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||16,953 students||270 students|
|# Part-Time Students||10,709 students||644 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||15,823 students||270 students|
|# Graduate Students||1,130 students||44 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||2,775||351|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$47,200||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Utah State University is Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College (34.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,615 students | 34.00 Mi200 N Washington Blvd
Ogden,  UT  84404
- 205 students | 36.60 Mi1350 W. 1890 S.
Ogden,  UT  84401
- 529 students | 45.00 Mi300 N. Coit Road, Suite 300
Richardson,  TX  75080
- 217 students | 46.90 Mi915 N 400 W
Layton,  UT  84041
- 126 students | 47.20 Mi869 West Hill Field Road
Layton,  UT  84041
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.