- How to Ensure Your Community College Credits Transfer to a 4 Year University
- Why More Students are Choosing Community Colleges over Traditional Four-Year Schools
- Transferring from Community College to a 4-year Institution
- The Reverse Transfer Process
- 8 Reasons Why Community College Might be the Best Choice After High School
Choosing a School
This section provides an in depth look at choosing the right community college. We’ll cover the reasons why community college is a good choice and the best steps to take when making your decision. Find tips and resources to aid in your search for the perfect school.
Community vs. Other Colleges
With so many higher education options, we compare community colleges against other institutions to help you find the best option for your needs. We’ll look at how community colleges are outperforming 4-year schools, study the latest data on the ROI of community colleges and explore why more students are turning to them.
College Rankings & Accreditation
Are you attending one of the best community colleges? Do rankings matter? From the best schools in the US to those losing accreditation, we’ll provide you with the latest resources on community college rankings.
Many community college students transfer to four-year institutions. Be prepared to make a swift and easy transfer with these articles. Determine the most transfer-friendly universities, learn why some 4-year schools are limiting transfer students, and get tips on ensuring your credits go with you.