Northeast Kansas Technical Center
- Highland Community College, the first college in Kansas, provides lifelong learning opportunities and contributes to economic development to enhance the quality of life in the communities we serve. The college also exists to serve each student. It provides educational leadership to help each individual become a well-informed, responsible citizen and a productive member of society. The most important people in ensuring the quality of your academic life at HCC are the faculty. Just as they are prepared to assist you in the classroom with quality instruction, they will also be involved with you outside the classroom as advisors, intramural opponents, and friends. Get to know them. They are looking forward to working with you to meet your educational goals. Highland Community College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
|Northeast Kansas Technical Center||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Public Rural-serving Small||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 years but < 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||90%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Northeast Kansas Technical Center is Highland Community College (21.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,866 students | 21.20 Mi606 W Main
Highland, KS 66035
(785) 442-6000 21.202,866
- 404 students | 22.20 Mi1018 W St Maartens Dr
St Joseph, MO 64506
(816) 279-7000 22.20404
- 5 students | 30.60 Mi11500 N Ambassador Ste 221
Kansas City, MO 64153
(816) 331-5700 30.605
- 5,998 students | 37.40 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City, KS 66112
(913) 334-1100 37.405,998
- 5,332 students | 39.00 Mi2601 NE Barry Road
Kansas City, MO 64156
You've graduated from community college - now what? Keep reading to learn what to do after you've finished college.
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.