Purdue University-North Central Campus
Top Placements (Indiana)
Listed among the top community colleges in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 177 teachers has declined by 20% over five years.
|Purdue University-North Central Campus||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||177 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,177 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,299 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$40,500||$31,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Purdue University-North Central Campus is Brown Mackie College-Michigan City (6.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 112 students | 6.50 Mi325 E US Hwy 20
Michigan City,  IN  46360
- 218 students | 19.30 Mi111 W 10th St Ste 111
Hobart,  IN  46342
- 8,559 students | 22.00 Mi1440 E 35th Ave
Gary,  IN  46409
- 512 students | 23.60 Mi1000 E 80th Place, Suite 2055
Merrillville,  IN  46410
- 400 students | 29.20 Mi9601 S. Union Road
Donaldson,  IN  46513
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.