Central Christian College of Kansas
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Central Christian College of Kansas||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||47 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,165 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||653 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||898 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||299||300|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,400||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Central Christian College of Kansas is Hesston College (20.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 428 students | 20.00 Mi301 South Main
Hesston,  KS  67062
- 5,718 students | 24.30 Mi1300 N Plum St
Hutchinson,  KS  67501
- 537 students | 30.20 Mi2562 Centennial Road
Salina,  KS  67401
- 452 students | 31.10 Mi2106 South 9th Street
Salina,  KS  67401
- 3,373 students | 47.90 Mi4004 N Webb Rd. Bldg 100
Wichita,  KS  67226
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.