- A state-assisted regional campus of Miami University. Miami University Middletown offers certificate programs, associate degrees, limited bachelor's degrees, beginning course work for most four-year degrees, and MBA and MEd programs
Miami University-Middletown serves 1,640 students (67% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is lower than the state community college average of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 36% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the state average of 28%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 1,640 students
- In-state tuition: $5,173
- Out-state tuition: $14,449
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 36%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Miami University-Middletown ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
The teacher population of 193 teachers has grown by 103% over five years.
(OH) Community College Avg.
Less than 2 yrs
Four or more years
The student population of Miami University-Middletown has declined by 16% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 10:1 over five years.
The Miami University-Middletown diversity score of 0.59 is more than the state average of 0.46. The school's diversity has grown by 34% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $5,173 is more than the state average of $4,876. The in-state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $14,449 is more than the state average of $11,127. The out-state tuition has declined by 5% over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) , School Administrators
- Miami University Middletown is a regional campus of Miami University, a highly regarded state-assisted university with a national reputation. As a commuter campus Miami Middletown offers certificate programs, associate degrees, bachelor's degrees, beginning course work for most four-year degrees, and graduate courses in Business and Education. The Middletown campus, situated on 141 wooded acres in the heart of Middletown, is conveniently located two miles off I-75. In addition, the campus provides ample, free and secure parking areas, and has easy access to public bus lines. It also offers a variety of services and facilities for the community. The campus features state-of-the-art educational equipment and extensive libraries, computing centers, sports and recreational facilities, and auditoriums. The college is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the north Central Association.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Miami University-Middletown cost?
Miami University-Middletown's tuition is approximately $5,173 for In-State students and $14,449 for Out-State students.
What schools are Miami University-Middletown often compared to?
Miami University-Middletownis often viewed alongside schools like Cincinnati State Technical and Community College by visitors of our site.
What is Miami University-Middletown's ranking?
Miami University-Middletown ranks among the top 20% of community college in Ohio for: Diversity in US community colleges and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).
Microcredentials: Tailoring Learning Journeys in Robotics
Micro-credentials offer a unique opportunity for adult learners to tailor their learning journeys to their specific needs and career aspirations. In this article we explore micro-credentials in robotics.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.