Remington College-Nashville Campus
Tel: (615) 889-5520
- At Remington College-Nashville Campus, our staff and faculty members are dedicated to helping you develop the technical and soft skills you need for success in your chosen career field. Our dedication and commitment is evident throughout the halls and classrooms of our Nashville, Tennessee college Campus. Students and visitors often comment on the positive and friendly atmosphere at the Campus, and many have noted that our care and concern for our students is what makes us different.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Nashville Campus||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Profile last updated:
The nearest community college to Remington College-Nashville Campus is Hussian College-Daymar College Nashville (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 102 students | 0.60 Mi560 Royal Parkway
Nashville, TN 37214
(615) 361-7555 0.60102
- 369 students | 3.10 Mi750 Envious Lane
Nashville, TN 37217
(615) 279-8300 3.10369
- 379 students | 4.90 Mi3354 Perimeter Hill Drive, Suite 105
Nashville, TN 37211
(615) 320-5917 4.90379
- 1,692 students | 5.30 Mi1524 Gallatin Rd
Nashville, TN 37206
(615) 226-3990 5.301,692
- 168 students | 7.30 Mi1616 Church St
Nashville, TN 37203
(615) 327-3927 7.30168
Many fears have now been realized, as California lawmakers slash hundreds of millions of dollars from higher education budgets. We’ll look at how these dramatic cuts will impact community colleges across the state.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.