Remington College-Nashville Campus
Tel: (615) 889-5520
- At Remington College-Nashville Campus, our staff and faculty members are dedicated to helping you develop the technical and soft skills you need for success in your chosen career field. Our dedication and commitment is evident throughout the halls and classrooms of our Nashville, Tennessee college Campus. Students and visitors often comment on the positive and friendly atmosphere at the Campus, and many have noted that our care and concern for our students is what makes us different.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Nashville Campus||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Profile last updated: 06/22/2021
The nearest community college to Remington College-Nashville Campus is Hussian College-Daymar College Nashville (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 102 students | 0.60 Mi560 Royal Parkway
Nashville, TN 37214
(615) 361-7555 0.60102
- 369 students | 3.10 Mi750 Envious Lane
Nashville, TN 37217
(615) 279-8300 3.10369
- 379 students | 4.90 Mi3354 Perimeter Hill Drive, Suite 105
Nashville, TN 37211
(615) 320-5917 4.90379
- 1,692 students | 5.30 Mi1524 Gallatin Rd
Nashville, TN 37206
(615) 226-3990 5.301,692
- 168 students | 7.30 Mi1616 Church St
Nashville, TN 37203
(615) 327-3927 7.30168
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.