Remington College-Nashville Campus
- At Remington College-Nashville Campus, our staff and faculty members are dedicated to helping you develop the technical and soft skills you need for success in your chosen career field. Our dedication and commitment is evident throughout the halls and classrooms of our Nashville, Tennessee college Campus. Students and visitors often comment on the positive and friendly atmosphere at the Campus, and many have noted that our care and concern for our students is what makes us different.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Nashville Campus||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||380 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||380 students||369 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,700||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Nashville Campus is Kaplan College-Nashville (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 369 students | 2.20 Mi750 Envious Lane
Nashville,  TN  37217
- 89 students | 3.50 Mi560 Royal Parkway
Nashville,  TN  37214
- 367 students | 5.00 Mi3354 Perimeter Hill Drive, Suite 105
Nashville,  TN  37211
- 129 students | 7.20 Mi1616 Church St
Nashville,  TN  37203
- 517 students | 7.70 Mi1638 Bell Road
Nashville,  TN  37211
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.