Remington College-Nashville Campus
Tel: (615) 889-5520
- At Remington College-Nashville Campus, our staff and faculty members are dedicated to helping you develop the technical and soft skills you need for success in your chosen career field. Our dedication and commitment is evident throughout the halls and classrooms of our Nashville, Tennessee college Campus. Students and visitors often comment on the positive and friendly atmosphere at the Campus, and many have noted that our care and concern for our students is what makes us different.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Nashville Campus||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||380 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||380 students||369 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,700||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Nashville Campus is Daymar Institute-Nashville (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 89 students | 0.60 Mi560 Royal Parkway
Nashville,  TN  37214
(615) 361-7555 0.6089
- 369 students | 3.10 Mi750 Envious Lane
Nashville,  TN  37217
(615) 279-8300 3.10369
- 304 students | 3.60 Mi2298 Rosa L Parks Blvd
Nashville,  TN  37228
(615) 383-4848 3.60304
- 367 students | 4.90 Mi3354 Perimeter Hill Drive, Suite 105
Nashville,  TN  37211
(615) 320-5917 4.90367
- 1,782 students | 5.30 Mi1524 Gallatin Rd
Nashville,  TN  37206
(615) 226-3990 5.301,782
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.