Remington College-Nashville Campus
Tel: (615) 889-5520
- At Remington College-Nashville Campus, our staff and faculty members are dedicated to helping you develop the technical and soft skills you need for success in your chosen career field. Our dedication and commitment is evident throughout the halls and classrooms of our Nashville, Tennessee college Campus. Students and visitors often comment on the positive and friendly atmosphere at the Campus, and many have noted that our care and concern for our students is what makes us different.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Nashville Campus||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||29 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Remington College-Nashville Campus is Daymar Institute-Nashville (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 89 students | 0.60 Mi560 Royal Parkway
Nashville,  TN  37214
(615) 361-7555 0.6089
- 369 students | 3.10 Mi750 Envious Lane
Nashville,  TN  37217
(615) 279-8300 3.10369
- 304 students | 3.60 Mi2298 Rosa L Parks Blvd
Nashville,  TN  37228
(615) 383-4848 3.60304
- 367 students | 4.90 Mi3354 Perimeter Hill Drive, Suite 105
Nashville,  TN  37211
(615) 320-5917 4.90367
- 1,782 students | 5.30 Mi1524 Gallatin Rd
Nashville,  TN  37206
(615) 226-3990 5.301,782
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!