Remington College-Nashville Campus
- At Remington College-Nashville Campus, our staff and faculty members are dedicated to helping you develop the technical and soft skills you need for success in your chosen career field. Our dedication and commitment is evident throughout the halls and classrooms of our Nashville, Tennessee college Campus. Students and visitors often comment on the positive and friendly atmosphere at the Campus, and many have noted that our care and concern for our students is what makes us different.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Nashville Campus||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||380 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||380 students||369 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,700||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Nashville Campus is Kaplan College-Nashville (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 369 students | 2.20 Mi750 Envious Lane
Nashville,  TN  37217
- 89 students | 3.50 Mi560 Royal Parkway
Nashville,  TN  37214
- 367 students | 5.00 Mi3354 Perimeter Hill Drive, Suite 105
Nashville,  TN  37211
- 129 students | 7.20 Mi1616 Church St
Nashville,  TN  37203
- 517 students | 7.70 Mi1638 Bell Road
Nashville,  TN  37211
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.