Remington College-Nashville Campus
- At Remington College-Nashville Campus, our staff and faculty members are dedicated to helping you develop the technical and soft skills you need for success in your chosen career field. Our dedication and commitment is evident throughout the halls and classrooms of our Nashville, Tennessee college Campus. Students and visitors often comment on the positive and friendly atmosphere at the Campus, and many have noted that our care and concern for our students is what makes us different.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Nashville Campus||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||380 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||380 students||369 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,700||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Nashville Campus is Kaplan College-Nashville (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 369 students | 2.20 Mi750 Envious Lane
Nashville,  TN  37217
- 89 students | 3.50 Mi560 Royal Parkway
Nashville,  TN  37214
- 367 students | 5.00 Mi3354 Perimeter Hill Drive, Suite 105
Nashville,  TN  37211
- 129 students | 7.20 Mi1616 Church St
Nashville,  TN  37203
- 517 students | 7.70 Mi1638 Bell Road
Nashville,  TN  37211
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.