Remington College-Nashville Campus
- At Remington College-Nashville Campus, our staff and faculty members are dedicated to helping you develop the technical and soft skills you need for success in your chosen career field. Our dedication and commitment is evident throughout the halls and classrooms of our Nashville, Tennessee college Campus. Students and visitors often comment on the positive and friendly atmosphere at the Campus, and many have noted that our care and concern for our students is what makes us different.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Nashville Campus||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Remington College-Nashville Campus is Hussian College-Daymar College Nashville (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 102 students | 0.60 Mi560 Royal Parkway
Nashville,  TN  37214
(615) 361-7555 0.60102
- 369 students | 3.10 Mi750 Envious Lane
Nashville,  TN  37217
(615) 279-8300 3.10369
- 379 students | 4.90 Mi3354 Perimeter Hill Drive, Suite 105
Nashville,  TN  37211
(615) 320-5917 4.90379
- 1,692 students | 5.30 Mi1524 Gallatin Rd
Nashville,  TN  37206
(615) 226-3990 5.301,692
- 168 students | 7.30 Mi1616 Church St
Nashville,  TN  37203
(615) 327-3927 7.30168
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.
Can pre-teens enroll in community college? A 12-year-old in Florida recently went to court when the local community college wouldn’t allow her to dual-enroll because she was too young. In California, a child prodigy is about to graduate from UCLA after starting at community college at the age of eight.
Explore a proposal by the governor of Massachusetts to coordinate the state’s 15 community colleges. There are strong feelings on both sides of the issue to consider.