Great Falls College Montana State University
- The teacher population of 130 teachers has grown by 41% over five years.
|Great Falls College Montana State University||(MT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||130 staff||54 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,897 students||1,310 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||20:1|
|# Full-Time Students||892 students||670 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,005 students||640 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,900||$34,700|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Associated Students of GFC MSU (Student Government), Food Pantry / Community Garden, Phi Theta Kappa
Arts and Music Programs:
GFC MSU Community Choi
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Changing lives – Achieving Dreams: it is more than a tag line supporting the mission, vision, and values of Great Falls College Montana State University (GFC MSU). It is a maxim that has sustained the college through a decade of transformational change and restructuring. GFC MSU is committed to strengthening access to public postsecondary educational opportunities. The College is a shining example of how a commitment to scholarship and achievement and a reliance on data-driven decision-making can create an environment where all can thrive and grow. GFC MSU offers challenging, high-demand programs in the areas of Health Sciences; Business, Trades, and Technology; and General Education and Transfer. Associate of Applied Science degrees, Associate of Arts degree, and the Associate of Science degree along with Certificate programs provide students with choices to achieve their educational goals. If your plan is to transfer to a four-year college, you will find numerous courses that will allow you to complete the Montana University System general education core prior to transfer. Daytime, evening and online courses are available to provide you with flexibility in scheduling. The college boasts a dynamic Outreach and Continuing Education program to progressively address workforce training. Short-term seminars and workshops are available throughout the calendar year to provide training to employees striving to strengthen their job skills. Customized training is available to your business, providing educational opportunities specifically tailored to the needs of your staff. The College is located in southeast Great Falls on a beautiful 20-acre campus and serves approximately 2000 students a year. The charm of our smaller campus is its friendly environment and the personal interaction in on-site and online classrooms. The college is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, one of six regional accrediting associations in the United States.
- The nearest community college to Great Falls College Montana State University is Helena College University of Montana (70.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,506 students | 70.80 Mi1115 N Roberts Street
Helena,  MT  59601
- 860 students | 122.90 Mi25 Basin Creek Rd
Butte,  MT  59701
- 2,216 students | 150.80 Mi777 Grandview Dr
Kalispell,  MT  59901
- 1,531 students | 173.00 Mi3803 Central Ave
Billings,  MT  59102
- 1,652 students | 223.40 Mi231 W 6th St
Powell,  WY  82435
September 15, 2018
Learn about new sustainability programs designed to educate students on green industries and how students can use those studies to build successful, “green” careers.
August 29, 2018
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
August 29, 2018
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.