Great Falls College Montana State University
- Great Falls College offers professional certificates, associates degrees, transfer and community education options. Located in Great Falls, Montana
- Enrollment: 1,185 students
- In-state tuition: $3,294
- Out-state tuition: $9,346
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 21%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Associated Students of GFC MSU (Student Government), Food Pantry / Community Garden, Phi Theta Kappa
Arts and Music Programs:
GFC MSU Community Choir
- Great Falls College offers challenging, high-demand programs in the areas of health sciences; business and accounting; computer technology; trades; and general education and transfer. Associate of Applied Science degrees, Associate of Arts degree, and the Associate of Science degree along with certificate programs provide students with choices to achieve their educational goals. If your plan is to transfer to a four-year college, you will find numerous courses that will allow you to complete the Montana University System general education core prior to transfer. Daytime, evening and online courses are available to provide you with flexibility in scheduling. The college boasts a dynamic outreach and continuing education program to progressively address workforce training. Short-term seminars and workshops are available throughout the calendar year to provide training to employees striving to strengthen their job skills. Customized training is available to your business, providing educational opportunities specifically tailored to the needs of your staff. The college is located in southeast Great Falls on a beautiful 20-acre campus. The charm of our smaller campus is its friendly environment and the personal interaction in on-site and online classrooms. The college is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, one of six regional accrediting associations in the United States.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Great Falls College Montana State University cost?
Great Falls College Montana State University's tuition is approximately $3,294 for In-State students and $9,346 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Great Falls College Montana State University?
The acceptance rate of Great Falls College Montana State University is 100%, which is equal to the state average of 100%.