Washtenaw Community College
- Washtenaw Community College has made education accessible and affordable for people in the greater Washtenaw County area for over 35 years. Comprehensive training partnerships with local and national businesses and organizations, and transfer agreements with the University of Michigan, Eastern Michigan University, and UM-Dearborn make WCC an important asset in the economic and academic welfare of its community.
- The teacher population of 348 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Washtenaw Community College||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||348 staff||100 staff|
|Total Enrollment||12,295 students||3,505 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,690 students||1,591 students|
|# Part-Time Students||8,605 students||1,914 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,300||$30,600|
- Washtenaw Community College has a comprehensive mission that includes broad-based transfer programs, occupational programs, vocational/technical programs, non-credit programs, and academic preparation classes. Our programs come in various lengths and levels of complexity. Small class sizes, expert faculty, streamlined services, university transfer programs, and facilities infused with technology are some of the things that bring students to Washtenaw Community College. For over 35 years WCC has maintained its commitment to keeping education affordable and providing a clean and picturesque environment in which to learn. We offer certificate and associate degree programs, seminars, workshops, and courses which enable people to pursue employment or advance in a career. We develop and deliver job skills and occupational education programs in partnership with business, industry, government and labor groups. We offer orientation, academic skills assessment, assistance with program and course selection, financial aid, university transfer assistance, personal and career counseling, job placement, tutoring, child care, special needs services, computer and self-paced instructional laboratories, and library services. Washtenaw Community College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
- The nearest community college to Washtenaw Community College is Schoolcraft College (15.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,895 students | 15.80 Mi18600 Haggerty Road
Livonia,  MI  48152
- 13,790 students | 22.10 Mi5101 Evergreen Rd
Dearborn,  MI  48128
- 3,372 students | 23.30 Mi4500 Enterprise Dr
Allen Park,  MI  48101
- 3,482 students | 26.00 Mi1555 South Raisinville Road
Monroe,  MI  48161
- 289 students | 26.10 Mi26999 Central Park Blvd., Ste. 125
Southfield,  MI  48076