Washtenaw Community College
- Washtenaw Community College has made education accessible and affordable for people in the greater Washtenaw County area for over 35 years. Comprehensive training partnerships with local and national businesses and organizations, and transfer agreements with the University of Michigan, Eastern Michigan University, and UM-Dearborn make WCC an important asset in the economic and academic welfare of its community.
- Enrollment: 11,140 students
- In-state tuition: $3,744
- Out-state tuition: $4,896
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 30%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Washtenaw Community College has a comprehensive mission that includes broad-based transfer programs, occupational programs, vocational/technical programs, non-credit programs, and academic preparation classes. Our programs come in various lengths and levels of complexity. Small class sizes, expert faculty, streamlined services, university transfer programs, and facilities infused with technology are some of the things that bring students to Washtenaw Community College. For over 35 years WCC has maintained its commitment to keeping education affordable and providing a clean and picturesque environment in which to learn. We offer certificate and associate degree programs, seminars, workshops, and courses which enable people to pursue employment or advance in a career. We develop and deliver job skills and occupational education programs in partnership with business, industry, government and labor groups. We offer orientation, academic skills assessment, assistance with program and course selection, financial aid, university transfer assistance, personal and career counseling, job placement, tutoring, child care, special needs services, computer and self-paced instructional laboratories, and library services. Washtenaw Community College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Washtenaw Community College cost?
Washtenaw Community College's tuition is approximately $3,744 for In-State students and $4,896 for Out-State students.