- The teacher population of 46 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Eastwick College-Ramsey||(NJ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||46 staff||234 staff|
|Total Enrollment||710 students||7,040 students|
|# Full-Time Students||376 students||3,412 students|
|# Part-Time Students||334 students||3,628 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,700||$36,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Financial is available for those who qualify.
- The nearest community college to Eastwick College-Ramsey is Rockland Community College (5.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,520 students | 5.70 Mi145 College Rd
Suffern,  NY  10901
- 15,651 students | 7.70 Mi400 Paramus Rd
Paramus,  NJ  07652
- 8,968 students | 9.90 MiOne College Blvd
Paterson,  NJ  07505
- 3,659 students | 11.20 Mi44 Rifle Camp Rd
Little Falls,  NJ  07424
- 93 students | 15.00 Mi967 North Broadway-Andrus Pavillion-Saint John's Riverside, HOSP
Yonkers,  NY  10701
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.