- Baker College is the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. Our mission is to prepare you for meaningful employment. We’re proud to have a 97 percent employment rate among our available graduates. In addition, all our graduates receive Lifetime Employment Assistance—free and forever. This is Baker College’s flagship campus. The extensive campus contains modern classrooms with multi-media systems, offices, comfortable residence halls and apartments, state-of-the-art medical and computer labs, and a technology center—along with a library, a fitness center, bookstore and even a café. Although we have the facilities of a big-college campus, we offer a friendly and personal atmosphere. Classes are small. Instructors and staff are committed to doing what it takes to help you succeed.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 6,028 students
- Private-state tuition: $8,280
- Acceptance Rate: 54%
- Student:teacher ratio: 6:1
- Minority enrollment: 20%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Baker College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Baker College cost?
Baker College's private state tuition is approximately $8,280.
What schools are Baker College often compared to?
Baker Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like Mott Community College by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Baker College?
The acceptance rate of Baker College is 54%, which is lower than the state average of 99%. Baker College's acceptance rate is ranked among the top community colleges in Michigan with low acceptance rates.
What is Baker College's ranking?
Baker College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Michigan for: Lowest acceptance rates and Percent of students receiving financial aid.