- Baker College is the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. Our mission is to prepare you for meaningful employment. We’re proud to have a 97 percent employment rate among our available graduates. In addition, all our graduates receive Lifetime Employment Assistance—free and forever. This is Baker College’s flagship campus. The extensive campus contains modern classrooms with multi-media systems, offices, comfortable residence halls and apartments, state-of-the-art medical and computer labs, and a technology center—along with a library, a fitness center, bookstore and even a café. Although we have the facilities of a big-college campus, we offer a friendly and personal atmosphere. Classes are small. Instructors and staff are committed to doing what it takes to help you succeed.
- Enrollment: 7,606 students
- Private-state tuition: $8,280
- Acceptance Rate: 73%
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 22%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Baker College cost?
Baker College's private state tuition is approximately $8,280.
What is the acceptance rate of Baker College?
The acceptance rate of Baker College is 73%, which is lower than the state average of 100%.