Tel: (810) 766-4000
- Baker College is the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. Our mission is to prepare you for meaningful employment. We’re proud to have a 97 percent employment rate among our available graduates. In addition, all our graduates receive Lifetime Employment Assistance—free and forever. This is Baker College’s flagship campus. The extensive campus contains modern classrooms with multi-media systems, offices, comfortable residence halls and apartments, state-of-the-art medical and computer labs, and a technology center—along with a library, a fitness center, bookstore and even a café. Although we have the facilities of a big-college campus, we offer a friendly and personal atmosphere. Classes are small. Instructors and staff are committed to doing what it takes to help you succeed.
The teacher population of 108 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Baker College||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||108 staff||103 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,715 students | 3.20 Mi1401 E Court St
Flint,  MI  48503
(810) 762-0200 3.207,715
- 2,512 students | 24.00 Mi1020 S. Washington Street
Owosso,  MI  48867
(989) 729-3350 24.002,512
- 2,703 students | 31.50 Mi1500 University Drive
Auburn Hills,  MI  48326
(248) 340-0600 31.502,703
- 15,411 students | 34.90 Mi2480 Opdyke Rd
Bloomfield Hills,  MI  48304
(248) 341-2000 34.9015,411
- 1,098 students | 35.20 Mi800 West Avon Road
Rochester Hills,  MI  48307
(248) 218-2011 35.201,098
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.