North Central Kansas Technical College
- North Central Kansas Technical College, an institution of Higher Education, provides life-long educational opportunities to a diverse population leading to productive lives for the benefit of a global society. We are dedicated to providing a curriculum in a supportive learning environment designed to promote a personalized educational experience which will enhance an individual's opportunity to develop to his or her full potential.
- The teacher population of 62 teachers has declined by 47% over five years.
|North Central Kansas Technical College||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||62 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||819 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||522 students||653 students|
|# Part-Time Students||297 students||898 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||128||299|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.19||0.46|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,400||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- NCKTC was established in Beloit in 1964 with a second campus established in Hays in 1975. NCKTC is widely recognized as a leader in technical education. We offer more than 14 one year certificate programs and 9 Associate of Applied Science Degree programs. We pride ourselves in not only providing cutting edge training for many career fields, but also training the leaders in those fields. NCK Technical College works in cooperation with several other educational institutions such as Cloud County Community College, Barton County Community College and Fort Hays State University towards the completion of degrees and furthering the educational opportunities of the students. At NCK Technical College we offer 19 highly skilled areas of specialization. They each rely on actual on-the-job experience enhanced with theory courses, so that you will learn a skill the right way in the shortest practical amount of time. We can prepare you in your area of interest in 9 to 20 months, so you're ready to begin a rewarding career. In an average year, we place over 90 percent of our graduates in jobs where they can put their skills to use. NCKTC was established in Beloit in 1964 with a second campus established in Hays in 1975. NCKTC is widely recognized as a leader in technical education. We offer more than 14 one year certificate programs and 9 Associate of Applied Science Degree programs. We pride ourselves in not only providing cutting edge training for many career fields, but also training the leaders in those fields.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,052 students | 22.10 Mi2221 Campus Dr
Concordia,  KS  66901
- 452 students | 49.50 Mi2106 South 9th Street
Salina,  KS  67401
- 537 students | 49.60 Mi2562 Centennial Road
Salina,  KS  67401
- 1,165 students | 77.40 Mi1200 S Main
Mcpherson,  KS  67460
- 766 students | 78.50 Mi3136 Dickens Ave
Manhattan,  KS  66503
October 22, 2017
Learn about the changing tide in male enrollment at community colleges, as well as the catalysts behind the increase in men on campus.
October 20, 2017
When you first start college you may be overwhelmed by the newness of it. But keep these common mistakes in mind as you go through your first year to make sure that you are properly setup for the rest of your college career and your life thereafter.
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.