North Central Kansas Technical College
- North Central Kansas Technical College, an institution of Higher Education, provides life-long educational opportunities to a diverse population leading to productive lives for the benefit of a global society. We are dedicated to providing a curriculum in a supportive learning environment designed to promote a personalized educational experience which will enhance an individual's opportunity to develop to his or her full potential.
Top Placements (Kansas)
Listed among the top community colleges in Kansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 62 teachers has declined by 45% over five years.
|North Central Kansas Technical College||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||62 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||819 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||522 students||653 students|
|# Part-Time Students||297 students||898 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||128||300|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,400||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- NCKTC was established in Beloit in 1964 with a second campus established in Hays in 1975. NCKTC is widely recognized as a leader in technical education. We offer more than 14 one year certificate programs and 9 Associate of Applied Science Degree programs. We pride ourselves in not only providing cutting edge training for many career fields, but also training the leaders in those fields. NCK Technical College works in cooperation with several other educational institutions such as Cloud County Community College, Barton County Community College and Fort Hays State University towards the completion of degrees and furthering the educational opportunities of the students. At NCK Technical College we offer 19 highly skilled areas of specialization. They each rely on actual on-the-job experience enhanced with theory courses, so that you will learn a skill the right way in the shortest practical amount of time. We can prepare you in your area of interest in 9 to 20 months, so you're ready to begin a rewarding career. In an average year, we place over 90 percent of our graduates in jobs where they can put their skills to use. NCKTC was established in Beloit in 1964 with a second campus established in Hays in 1975. NCKTC is widely recognized as a leader in technical education. We offer more than 14 one year certificate programs and 9 Associate of Applied Science Degree programs. We pride ourselves in not only providing cutting edge training for many career fields, but also training the leaders in those fields.
- The nearest community college to North Central Kansas Technical College is Cloud County Community College (22.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,052 students | 22.10 Mi2221 Campus Dr
Concordia,  KS  66901
- 452 students | 49.50 Mi2106 South 9th Street
Salina,  KS  67401
- 537 students | 49.60 Mi2562 Centennial Road
Salina,  KS  67401
- 1,165 students | 77.40 Mi1200 S Main
Mcpherson,  KS  67460
- 766 students | 78.50 Mi3136 Dickens Ave
Manhattan,  KS  66503
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.