Bay State College
Tel: (617) 217-9080
- For over 70 years, Bay State College has assisted students from around the world prepare for life long learning! At Bay State College, your success matters and we are here to assist you throughout the admissions and financial aid process. By offering affordable and flexible education, across our three campuses, Boston, Taunton, and Online, Bay State College welcomes and supports talented, passionate students who are eager to leave their mark on the world! Whether you`re a freshman, transfer, international, or veteran student, Bay State College is dedicated to assisting you in achieving your success!
The teacher population of 80 teachers has grown by 35% over five years.
|Bay State College||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Private For-profit 4-year Pr||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||80 staff||113 staff|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Audio Engineering Society, Community O's, DECA, Fashion Club, Gamers Guild, Justice Society, MEISA, Multicultural Club, PTA Club, Student Nurses Association
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Founded in 1946, Bay State College is a private college whose mission is to prepare students for successful careers and global citizenship through academic rigor and individualized support. Bay State College accomplishes this mission by providing a learning environment where teaching excellence and student services are blended to support the uniqueness of individual students, preparing them to achieve their full potential as ethically and socially aware citizens.
- For several years, Bay State College was named to the Presidents' Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning, and civic engagement.
- Bay State College has students enrolled in day, evening, and online bachelor`s degree programs as well as a range of associates degrees and certificate programs. Non-traditional students have the option of earning an online degree or attending evening college courses at Bay State`s two locations in Boston and Taunton, MA. Visit baystate.edu for more information.
Profile last updated: 07/22/2021
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,628 students | 0.30 Mi118 Beacon Street
Boston, MA 02116
(617) 236-8800 0.301,628
- 931 students | 0.40 Mi2 Boylston Street, 2nd Floor
Boston, MA 02116
(617) 449-7070 0.40931
- 474 students | 1.00 Mi215 First St
Cambridge, MA 02142
(617) 218-8000 1.00474
- 12,522 students | 1.70 Mi250 New Rutherford Ave
Boston, MA 02129
(617) 228-2000 1.7012,522
- 2,007 students | 1.90 Mi1234 Columbus Ave
Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120
(617) 427-0060 1.902,007
Leading the country in slashing public education spending, Arizona voted to defund higher education, including Pima and Maricopa Community College Districts, leaving many Arizona college students wondering what this new state legislation means for the future of their education.
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?