Oregon State University-Cascades Campus
Oregon State University-Cascades Campus places among the top 20% of community colleges in Oregon for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Oregon State University-Cascades Campus||(OR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||105 staff|
|Total Enrollment||980 students||2,071 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||338 students||844 students|
|# Part-Time Students||642 students||1,227 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||237 students||844 students|
|# Graduate Students||101 students||101 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$51,900||$32,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||17%||75%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$23,000||$15,375|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$10,000||$6,156|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Oregon State University-Cascades Campus is Central Oregon Community College (0.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,565 students | 0.10 Mi2600 NW College Way
Bend,  OR  97701
- 26,215 students | 83.90 Mi4000 E 30th Ave
Eugene,  OR  97405
- 5,314 students | 94.20 Mi6500 Pacific Blvd SW
Albany,  OR  97321
- 10,571 students | 101.70 Mi4000 Lancaster Dr NE
Salem,  OR  97305
- 991 students | 105.10 Mi400 E Scenic Dr
The Dalles,  OR  97058
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.