- Landmark College provides the premier undergraduate program for students with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorders. Landmark's programs and services are based on the deeply held conviction that individuals with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorders can learn, succeed, and realize their aspirations when they work in student-centered educational environments with effective instructional practices.
- The teacher population of 81 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Landmark College||(VT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||81 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||518 students||482 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||19:1|
|# Full-Time Students||405 students||369 students|
|# Part-Time Students||113 students||113 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||350|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,700||$30,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Landmark College's degree programs maintain high standards for academic achievement, offering courses of study that enable students to explore their interests, their abilities, and their intellectual potential, while acquiring the skills necessary to complete general education and liberal arts requirements. In all of the College's education programs, individuals with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorders develop the strategies, self-understanding, and self-advocacy skills that will advance their academic and career goals. The Landmark College Institute for Research and Training (LCIRT) promotes understanding and support for the needs of individuals with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorders at regional, national, and international levels, working with college and high school systems and educators to help students realize their academic potential. LCIRT develops and disseminates educational research and theory-based teaching practices that set the standard for educating students with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorders. Landmark College is located in southeastern Vermont. In summer and spring, you can hike, run, mountain bike and swim. In winter, students find an atmosphere perfect for downhill and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, and winter camping. For those who prefer something more urban, Boston is 2-1/2 hours away by car and New York City is only 4-1/2 hours. Landmark College is fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
- The nearest community college to Landmark College is River Valley Community College (26.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,009 students | 26.90 MiOne College Place
Claremont,  NH  03743
(603) 542-7744 26.901,009
- 2,127 students | 28.50 MiOne College Dr
Greenfield,  MA  01301
(413) 775-1000 28.502,127
- 3,662 students | 37.00 Mi444 Green St
Gardner,  MA  01440
(978) 632-6600 37.003,662
- 3,455 students | 49.50 Mi1066 Front St
Manchester,  NH  03102
(603) 206-8000 49.503,455
- 2,184 students | 49.50 Mi505 Amherst St
Nashua,  NH  03063
(603) 578-8900 49.502,184
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.