- Landmark College provides the premier undergraduate program for students with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorders. Landmark's programs and services are based on the deeply held conviction that individuals with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorders can learn, succeed, and realize their aspirations when they work in student-centered educational environments with effective instructional practices.
- The teacher population of 81 teachers has declined by 52% over five years.
|Landmark College||(VT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||81 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||518 students||482 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||19:1|
|# Full-Time Students||405 students||369 students|
|# Part-Time Students||113 students||113 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||350|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,700||$30,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Landmark College's degree programs maintain high standards for academic achievement, offering courses of study that enable students to explore their interests, their abilities, and their intellectual potential, while acquiring the skills necessary to complete general education and liberal arts requirements. In all of the College's education programs, individuals with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorders develop the strategies, self-understanding, and self-advocacy skills that will advance their academic and career goals. The Landmark College Institute for Research and Training (LCIRT) promotes understanding and support for the needs of individuals with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorders at regional, national, and international levels, working with college and high school systems and educators to help students realize their academic potential. LCIRT develops and disseminates educational research and theory-based teaching practices that set the standard for educating students with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorders. Landmark College is located in southeastern Vermont. In summer and spring, you can hike, run, mountain bike and swim. In winter, students find an atmosphere perfect for downhill and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, and winter camping. For those who prefer something more urban, Boston is 2-1/2 hours away by car and New York City is only 4-1/2 hours. Landmark College is fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,127 students | 28.60 MiOne College Dr
Greenfield,  MA  01301
- 1,009 students | 28.80 MiOne College Place
Claremont,  NH  03743
- 3,662 students | 36.80 Mi444 Green St
Gardner,  MA  01440
- 2,184 students | 49.60 Mi505 Amherst St
Nashua,  NH  03063
- 3,455 students | 49.80 Mi1066 Front St
Manchester,  NH  03102
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!