- Landmark College provides the premier undergraduate program for students with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorders. Landmark's programs and services are based on the deeply held conviction that individuals with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorders can learn, succeed, and realize their aspirations when they work in student-centered educational environments with effective instructional practices.
The teacher population of 81 teachers has declined by 54% over five years.
|Landmark College||(VT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Baccalaureate Colleges: Arts & Sciences Focus|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||81 staff||81 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Landmark College's degree programs maintain high standards for academic achievement, offering courses of study that enable students to explore their interests, their abilities, and their intellectual potential, while acquiring the skills necessary to complete general education and liberal arts requirements. In all of the College's education programs, individuals with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorders develop the strategies, self-understanding, and self-advocacy skills that will advance their academic and career goals. The Landmark College Institute for Research and Training (LCIRT) promotes understanding and support for the needs of individuals with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorders at regional, national, and international levels, working with college and high school systems and educators to help students realize their academic potential. LCIRT develops and disseminates educational research and theory-based teaching practices that set the standard for educating students with learning disabilities and attention deficit disorders. Landmark College is located in southeastern Vermont. In summer and spring, you can hike, run, mountain bike and swim. In winter, students find an atmosphere perfect for downhill and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, and winter camping. For those who prefer something more urban, Boston is 2-1/2 hours away by car and New York City is only 4-1/2 hours. Landmark College is fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
The nearest community college to Landmark College is River Valley Community College (26.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 792 students | 26.90 Mi1 College Place
Claremont, NH 03743
(603) 542-7744 26.90792
- 1,822 students | 28.50 MiOne College Dr
Greenfield, MA 01301
(413) 775-1000 28.501,822
- 3,724 students | 37.00 Mi444 Green St
Gardner, MA 01440
(978) 632-6600 37.003,724
- 2,574 students | 49.50 Mi1066 Front St
Manchester, NH 03102
(603) 206-8000 49.502,574
- 1,626 students | 49.50 Mi505 Amherst St
Nashua, NH 03063
(603) 578-8900 49.501,626
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.