Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Tel: (573) 334-6825
- The Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing & Health Sciences is a private not-for-profit institution of higher learning that specializes in the preparation of individuals for high demand health care careers. The College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Our mission is to respond to the health care educational needs of the region by preparing qualified health care professionals.
Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences places among the top 20% of community colleges in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||21 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||233 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||64 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||169 students||612 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$47,300||$31,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences is Metro Business College-Cape Girardeau (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 118 students | 2.60 Mi1732 N Kingshighway
Cape Girardeau,  MO  63701
(573) 334-9181 2.60118
- 1,799 students | 21.80 Mi8364 Shawnee College Rd
Ullin,  IL  62992
(618) 634-3200 21.801,799
- 6,718 students | 39.70 Mi700 Logan College Road
Carterville,  IL  62918
(618) 985-3741 39.706,718
- 6,402 students | 51.60 Mi4810 Alben Barkley Drive
Paducah,  KY  42002
(270) 554-9200 51.606,402
- 4,201 students | 60.90 Mi2080 Three Rivers Blvd
Poplar Bluff,  MO  63901
(573) 840-9600 60.904,201
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.