Bryant & Stratton College-Buffalo
- Bryant & Stratton College is America's premiere private career college. With more than 150 years of teaching experience, Bryant & Stratton offers a variety of Bachelors and Associate degrees at 15 different campus locations.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has grown by 6% over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Buffalo||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||34 staff||85 staff|
|Total Enrollment||800 students||1,688 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||429 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||371 students||525 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.52||0.70|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$35,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Bryant & Stratton was founded 150 years ago to provide practical workplace education. The requirements of the workplace have continuously evolved since our founding and, as we transition from the industrial to the information age, the evolution has accelerated. Keeping abreast of these contemporary needs requires the college to continuously revise and enhance curriculum, modify outcomes, and embrace or develop new teaching and learning methodologies. Degrees offered at the Buffalo campus includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Business, Criminal Justice, Human Resources Specialist, Information Technology, Medical Administrative Assistant and Medical Assisting. Bryant & Stratton College's 15 degree programs provide you with cutting edge skills as well as real-world experience, giving you a decided advantage in fields with exciting futures. Through accelerated degree programs and flexible schedules, including day, evening, weekend or online courses, Bryant & Stratton College can get you into the workforce faster. Our Bachelor Degree programs can help take your career to the next level. Plus, you can enhance your professional development and opportunities through our Professional Skills Center (PSC) that offers courses in leadership, teamwork, sales performance and more. You can also take special certification and licensing courses through PSC that meet the requirements of associations and regulatory agencies in a range of industries, from business and technology to healthcare and financial services.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,733 students | 0.30 Mi121 Ellicott St
Buffalo,  NY  14203
- 1,467 students | 4.20 Mi360 Choate Ave
Buffalo,  NY  14220
- 477 students | 4.50 Mi240 Pine Ridge Rd
Buffalo,  NY  14225
- 561 students | 8.50 MiSterling Park - 200 Redtail Rd.
Orchard Park,  NY  14127
- 356 students | 10.40 Mi3650 Millersport Highway
Getzville,  NY  14068
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.
October 07, 2017
October 07, 2017
Learn tips on how to support your child during during their transition to community college.