Bryant & Stratton College-Buffalo
- Bryant & Stratton College is America's premiere private career college. With more than 150 years of teaching experience, Bryant & Stratton offers a variety of Bachelors and Associate degrees at 15 different campus locations.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Buffalo||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||34 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||800 students||1,701 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||429 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||371 students||538 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$35,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Bryant & Stratton was founded 150 years ago to provide practical workplace education. The requirements of the workplace have continuously evolved since our founding and, as we transition from the industrial to the information age, the evolution has accelerated. Keeping abreast of these contemporary needs requires the college to continuously revise and enhance curriculum, modify outcomes, and embrace or develop new teaching and learning methodologies. Degrees offered at the Buffalo campus includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Business, Criminal Justice, Human Resources Specialist, Information Technology, Medical Administrative Assistant and Medical Assisting. Bryant & Stratton College's 15 degree programs provide you with cutting edge skills as well as real-world experience, giving you a decided advantage in fields with exciting futures. Through accelerated degree programs and flexible schedules, including day, evening, weekend or online courses, Bryant & Stratton College can get you into the workforce faster. Our Bachelor Degree programs can help take your career to the next level. Plus, you can enhance your professional development and opportunities through our Professional Skills Center (PSC) that offers courses in leadership, teamwork, sales performance and more. You can also take special certification and licensing courses through PSC that meet the requirements of associations and regulatory agencies in a range of industries, from business and technology to healthcare and financial services.
- The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Buffalo is Erie Community College (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,733 students | 0.30 Mi121 Ellicott St
Buffalo,  NY  14203
- 1,467 students | 4.20 Mi360 Choate Ave
Buffalo,  NY  14220
- 545 students | 4.30 Mi240 Pine Ridge Rd
Buffalo,  NY  14225
- 561 students | 8.50 MiSterling Park - 200 Redtail Rd.
Orchard Park,  NY  14127
- 356 students | 12.50 Mi3650 Millersport Highway
Getzville,  NY  14068
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.