College of Central Florida
- Central Florida Community College offers educational opportunities which are accessible, affordable and high quality. In a climate that nurtures excellence, CFCC provides undergraduate instruction and awards associate degrees and certificates; prepares students for careers requiring professional and technical training; encourages student success through a variety of support services; and promotes the economic, social and cultural development of the community.
College of Central Florida serves 6,150 students (39% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is lower than the state community college average of 14:1.
Minority enrollment is 34% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black), which is less than the state average of 59%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 6,150 students
- In-state tuition: $2,570
- Out-state tuition: $10,126
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 34%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
College of Central Florida ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
The teacher population of 538 teachers has grown by 218% over five years.
College of Central Florida
(FL) Community College Avg.
Four or more years
Four or more years
Private, for profit
The student population of College of Central Florida has declined by 13% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five years.
The College of Central Florida diversity score of 0.54 is less than the state average of 0.72. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $2,570 is less than the state average of $3,280. The in-state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $10,126 is less than the state average of $10,578. The out-state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- CFCC is a fully accredited, two-year college that offers students the valuable learning opportunities of a large university with a warmer and more personal touch. Whether you plan to continue your education at a four-year college or university, gain skills for immediate employment, or expand your knowledge of new subjects, CFCC can help you reach your learning goals. The college is accreditated by theSouthern Association of Colleges and Schools Florida Department of Education. Central Florida Community College has several campuses and centers located throughout Marion, Citrus and Levy counties. The Ocala Campus was established on a 60-acre tract of land donated by the Atlantic Realty and Investment Company and the City of Ocala. The attractive, wooded complex is located on State Road 200, west of downtown Ocala and east of Interstate Highway 75.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does College of Central Florida cost?
College of Central Florida's tuition is approximately $2,570 for In-State students and $10,126 for Out-State students.
What is College of Central Florida's ranking?
College of Central Florida ranks among the top 20% of community college in Florida for: Least expensive tuition.
Learn about the lucrative career opportunities in nano-technology and how you can begin your training right at community college.
The Top Challenges for Non-Traditional Students in Community College
If you are starting community college as an adult, there are certain challenges you can expect to face. Understanding and anticipating those challenges will help you to face them head-on with the greatest chance for success.
January 17, 2023ChatGPT: A Powerful Tool With Many Uses
When your database is the entire Internet, you can answer just about any question lightning-fast. Here are some suggestions for using ChatGTP in your college studies.