- Central Florida Community College offers educational opportunities which are accessible, affordable and high quality. In a climate that nurtures excellence, CFCC provides undergraduate instruction and awards associate degrees and certificates; prepares students for careers requiring professional and technical training; encourages student success through a variety of support services; and promotes the economic, social and cultural development of the community.
- Enrollment: 6,150 students
- In-state tuition: $2,570
- Out-state tuition: $10,126
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 34%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- CFCC is a fully accredited, two-year college that offers students the valuable learning opportunities of a large university with a warmer and more personal touch. Whether you plan to continue your education at a four-year college or university, gain skills for immediate employment, or expand your knowledge of new subjects, CFCC can help you reach your learning goals. The college is accreditated by theSouthern Association of Colleges and Schools Florida Department of Education. Central Florida Community College has several campuses and centers located throughout Marion, Citrus and Levy counties. The Ocala Campus was established on a 60-acre tract of land donated by the Atlantic Realty and Investment Company and the City of Ocala. The attractive, wooded complex is located on State Road 200, west of downtown Ocala and east of Interstate Highway 75.