College of Central Florida
- Central Florida Community College offers educational opportunities which are accessible, affordable and high quality. In a climate that nurtures excellence, CFCC provides undergraduate instruction and awards associate degrees and certificates; prepares students for careers requiring professional and technical training; encourages student success through a variety of support services; and promotes the economic, social and cultural development of the community.
- The teacher population of 169 teachers has declined by 31% over five years.
|College of Central Florida||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||169 staff||38 staff|
|Total Enrollment||7,931 students||1,230 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||47:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,036 students||537 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4,895 students||693 students|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.56||0.70|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,900||$30,800|
- CFCC is a fully accredited, two-year college that offers students the valuable learning opportunities of a large university with a warmer and more personal touch. Whether you plan to continue your education at a four-year college or university, gain skills for immediate employment, or expand your knowledge of new subjects, CFCC can help you reach your learning goals. The college is accreditated by theSouthern Association of Colleges and Schools Florida Department of Education. Central Florida Community College has several campuses and centers located throughout Marion, Citrus and Levy counties. The Ocala Campus was established on a 60-acre tract of land donated by the Atlantic Realty and Investment Company and the City of Ocala. The attractive, wooded complex is located on State Road 200, west of downtown Ocala and east of Interstate Highway 75.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,318 students | 2.20 Mi4755 Southwest 46th Court
Ocala,  FL  34474
- 4,470 students | 32.30 Mi9501 US Hwy 441
Leesburg,  FL  34788
- 510 students | 37.10 Mi7001 N.W. 4th Blvd.
Gainesville,  FL  32607
- 15,055 students | 39.00 Mi3000 Northwest 83rd Street
Gainesville,  FL  32606
- 7,114 students | 44.50 Mi5001 Saint Johns Ave
Palatka,  FL  32177