- The mission of Apollo College is to prepare graduates to become health care professionals with the knowledge and skill necessary to assume entry-level positions in the health care industry. Apollo College has the following goals consistent with its mission is to develop knowledgeable and skill-oriented graduates who possess the necessary behavior and attitude which allows them to transition into entry-level employment in the health care industry; to provide quality didactic and clinical experiences that prepare graduates to perform competently within the professional standards of their field of study; provide the appropriate educational environment and services that result in appropriate student completion and employment rates after graduation.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has declined by 90% over five years.
|Carrington College-Portland||(OR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||105 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||6|
|Total Enrollment||100 students||2,071 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||97 students||844 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3 students||1,227 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,300||$32,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||72%||83%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,344||$15,375|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,762||$6,156|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Carrington College-Portland is Concorde Career College-Portland (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 804 students | 0.30 Mi1425 NE Irving Street, Bldg 300
Portland,  OR  97232
- 161 students | 1.30 Mi600 SW 10th, Suite 400
Portland,  OR  97205
- 452 students | 1.50 Mi600 SW 10th Avenue, Suite 500
Portland,  OR  97205
- 10,911 students | 7.30 Mi1933 Fort Vancouver Way
Vancouver,  WA  98663
- 30,929 students | 7.40 Mi12000 SW 49th Avenue
Portland,  OR  97219
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.