Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (503) 761-6100
- The mission of Apollo College is to prepare graduates to become health care professionals with the knowledge and skill necessary to assume entry-level positions in the health care industry. Apollo College has the following goals consistent with its mission is to develop knowledgeable and skill-oriented graduates who possess the necessary behavior and attitude which allows them to transition into entry-level employment in the health care industry; to provide quality didactic and clinical experiences that prepare graduates to perform competently within the professional standards of their field of study; provide the appropriate educational environment and services that result in appropriate student completion and employment rates after graduation.
The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Carrington College-Portland||(OR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Not applicable, not in Carnegie universe (not accredited or nondegree-granting)||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||108 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||7|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||42%||82%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$13,425|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,800||$6,406|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Carrington College-Portland is Concorde Career College-Portland (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 404 students | 0.30 Mi1425 NE Irving Street, Bldg 300
Portland, OR 97232
(503) 281-4181 0.30404
- 452 students | 1.60 Mi600 SW 10th Avenue, Suite 500
Portland, OR 97205
(503) 223-2245 1.60452
- 9,878 students | 7.00 Mi1933 Fort Vancouver Way
Vancouver, WA 98663
(360) 992-2000 7.009,878
- 60,037 students | 7.50 Mi12000 SW 49th Avenue
Portland, OR 97219
(971) 722-6111 7.5060,037
- 28,000 students | 12.50 Mi26000 SE Stark St
Gresham, OR 97030
(503) 491-6422 12.5028,000
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.