DeVry University-New Jersey
- Our program offerings reflect DeVryï¿½s focus on the intersection of business, technology and management. We believe that our ï¿½hands on,ï¿½ applications-oriented approach sets us apart from many other institutions, and we place a significant premium on placing our graduates in jobs directly related to their fields of study.
DeVry University-New Jersey serves 244 students (52% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is lower than the state community college average of 15:1.
Minority enrollment is 68% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the state average of 60%.
- Enrollment: 244 students
- In-state tuition: $16,888
- Out-state tuition: $16,888
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 6:1
- Minority enrollment: 68%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
DeVry University-New Jersey ranks among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for:
The teacher population of 44 teachers has declined by 43% over five years.
DeVry University-New Jersey
(NJ) Community College Avg.
Master's Colleges & Universities: Small Programs
Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional
Less than 2 yrs
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of DeVry University-New Jersey has declined by 87% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five years.
The DeVry University-New Jersey diversity score of 0.76 is more than the state average of 0.74. The school's diversity has grown by 11% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Undergraduate Students
# Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $16,888 is more than the state average of $5,616. The in-state tuition has declined by 15% over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $16,888 is more than the state average of $7,703. The out-state tuition has declined by 15% over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- More than that, the faculty at DeVry help students develop the critical thinking skills, written and oral communications skills, technical qualifications, and self-confidence that will serve them well throughout their careers. With extensive library holdings and up-to-date technology labs, we're committed to helping you successfully earn your degree. DeVry University has a very active career services office and a professional staff that maintains continuous contact with business and industry to keep abreast of employment needs and opportunities. DeVry's employment services are geared to the needs of our students and their prospective employers. At DeVry, North Brunswick, we offer a broad array of services to make your educational experience a success. These services include: the provision of student activities, transportation assistance, counseling resource listings, campus safety and security, housing assistance, aiding of International and ADA students, Ombudsperson assistance plus many more.
An In-Depth Guide to Financing Options for Community College
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
Do You Need to Take the GRE for Community College Applications?
No matter where you choose to go to college you'll have to take some kind of standardized test. The GRE is often required for graduate programs, but it may also benefit your community college application.
Tips for Minimizing Educational Debt While in School
Education becomes more expensive with each passing year so it is important to make smart use of your student loans and to minimize your debt while you are in school whenever possible.