DeVry University-New Jersey
- Our program offerings reflect DeVryï¿½s focus on the intersection of business, technology and management. We believe that our ï¿½hands on,ï¿½ applications-oriented approach sets us apart from many other institutions, and we place a significant premium on placing our graduates in jobs directly related to their fields of study.
DeVry University-New Jersey places among the top 20% of community colleges in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 103 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|DeVry University-New Jersey||(NJ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||103 staff||234 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,546 students||7,040 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||723 students||3,412 students|
|# Part-Time Students||823 students||3,628 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||645 students||3,412 students|
|# Graduate Students||78 students||78 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$51,500||$36,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- More than that, the faculty at DeVry help students develop the critical thinking skills, written and oral communications skills, technical qualifications, and self-confidence that will serve them well throughout their careers. With extensive library holdings and up-to-date technology labs, we're committed to helping you successfully earn your degree. DeVry University has a very active career services office and a professional staff that maintains continuous contact with business and industry to keep abreast of employment needs and opportunities. DeVry's employment services are geared to the needs of our students and their prospective employers. At DeVry, North Brunswick, we offer a broad array of services to make your educational experience a success. These services include: the provision of student activities, transportation assistance, counseling resource listings, campus safety and security, housing assistance, aiding of International and ADA students, Ombudsperson assistance plus many more.
- The nearest community college to DeVry University-New Jersey is Middlesex County College (8.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,894 students | 8.10 Mi2600 Woodbridge Avenue
Edison,  NJ  08818
- 7,839 students | 15.60 Mi1200 Old Trenton Rd
Princeton Junction,  NJ  08550
- 8,214 students | 16.10 Mi118 Lamington Road
Somerville,  NJ  08876
- 11,781 students | 18.20 Mi1033 Springfield Ave
Cranford,  NJ  07016
- 694 students | 20.00 Mi2 Teleport Drive, Corporate Commons Two, Suite 203
Staten Island,  NY  10311
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.