DeVry University-New Jersey
- Our program offerings reflect DeVry’s focus on the intersection of business, technology and management. We believe that our “hands on,” applications-oriented approach sets us apart from many other institutions, and we place a significant premium on placing our graduates in jobs directly related to their fields of study.
- The teacher population of 103 teachers has grown by 35% over five years.
|DeVry University-New Jersey||(NJ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||103 staff||234 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,546 students||7,040 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||723 students||3,412 students|
|# Part-Time Students||823 students||3,628 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||645 students||3,412 students|
|# Graduate Students||78 students||78 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$51,500||$36,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- More than that, the faculty at DeVry help students develop the critical thinking skills, written and oral communications skills, technical qualifications, and self-confidence that will serve them well throughout their careers. With extensive library holdings and up-to-date technology labs, we're committed to helping you successfully earn your degree. DeVry University has a very active career services office and a professional staff that maintains continuous contact with business and industry to keep abreast of employment needs and opportunities. DeVry's employment services are geared to the needs of our students and their prospective employers. At DeVry, North Brunswick, we offer a broad array of services to make your educational experience a success. These services include: the provision of student activities, transportation assistance, counseling resource listings, campus safety and security, housing assistance, aiding of International and ADA students, Ombudsperson assistance plus many more.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 478 students | 7.70 Mi60 Park Place, Suite 701
Newark,  NJ  07102
- 11,673 students | 8.70 Mi2600 Woodbridge Avenue
Edison,  NJ  08818
- 7,839 students | 14.90 Mi1200 Old Trenton Rd
Princeton Junction,  NJ  08550
- 8,214 students | 15.80 Mi118 Lamington Road
Somerville,  NJ  08876
- 11,781 students | 18.60 Mi1033 Springfield Ave
Cranford,  NJ  07016
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.