DeVry University-New Jersey
- Our program offerings reflect DeVryï¿½s focus on the intersection of business, technology and management. We believe that our ï¿½hands on,ï¿½ applications-oriented approach sets us apart from many other institutions, and we place a significant premium on placing our graduates in jobs directly related to their fields of study.
DeVry University-New Jersey places among the top 20% of community colleges in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 103 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|DeVry University-New Jersey||(NJ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||103 staff||234 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,546 students||7,040 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||723 students||3,412 students|
|# Part-Time Students||823 students||3,628 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||645 students||3,412 students|
|# Graduate Students||78 students||78 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$51,500||$36,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- More than that, the faculty at DeVry help students develop the critical thinking skills, written and oral communications skills, technical qualifications, and self-confidence that will serve them well throughout their careers. With extensive library holdings and up-to-date technology labs, we're committed to helping you successfully earn your degree. DeVry University has a very active career services office and a professional staff that maintains continuous contact with business and industry to keep abreast of employment needs and opportunities. DeVry's employment services are geared to the needs of our students and their prospective employers. At DeVry, North Brunswick, we offer a broad array of services to make your educational experience a success. These services include: the provision of student activities, transportation assistance, counseling resource listings, campus safety and security, housing assistance, aiding of International and ADA students, Ombudsperson assistance plus many more.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 478 students | 7.70 Mi60 Park Place, Suite 701
Newark,  NJ  07102
- 11,673 students | 8.70 Mi2600 Woodbridge Avenue
Edison,  NJ  08818
- 7,839 students | 14.90 Mi1200 Old Trenton Rd
Princeton Junction,  NJ  08550
- 8,214 students | 15.80 Mi118 Lamington Road
Somerville,  NJ  08876
- 11,781 students | 18.60 Mi1033 Springfield Ave
Cranford,  NJ  07016
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.