DeVry University-New Jersey
Tel: (732) 729-3960
- Our program offerings reflect DeVryï¿½s focus on the intersection of business, technology and management. We believe that our ï¿½hands on,ï¿½ applications-oriented approach sets us apart from many other institutions, and we place a significant premium on placing our graduates in jobs directly related to their fields of study.
DeVry University-New Jersey places among the top 20% of community colleges in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 103 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|DeVry University-New Jersey||(NJ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||103 staff||234 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,546 students||7,040 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||723 students||3,412 students|
|# Part-Time Students||823 students||3,628 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||645 students||3,412 students|
|# Graduate Students||78 students||78 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$51,500||$36,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- More than that, the faculty at DeVry help students develop the critical thinking skills, written and oral communications skills, technical qualifications, and self-confidence that will serve them well throughout their careers. With extensive library holdings and up-to-date technology labs, we're committed to helping you successfully earn your degree. DeVry University has a very active career services office and a professional staff that maintains continuous contact with business and industry to keep abreast of employment needs and opportunities. DeVry's employment services are geared to the needs of our students and their prospective employers. At DeVry, North Brunswick, we offer a broad array of services to make your educational experience a success. These services include: the provision of student activities, transportation assistance, counseling resource listings, campus safety and security, housing assistance, aiding of International and ADA students, Ombudsperson assistance plus many more.
- The nearest community college to DeVry University-New Jersey is Middlesex County College (8.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,151 students | 8.10 Mi2600 Woodbridge Avenue
Edison,  NJ  08818
(732) 548-6000 8.1011,151
- 7,839 students | 15.60 Mi1200 Old Trenton Rd
Princeton Junction,  NJ  08550
(609) 586-4800 15.607,839
- 8,214 students | 16.10 Mi118 Lamington Road
Somerville,  NJ  08876
(908) 526-1200 16.108,214
- 11,781 students | 18.20 Mi1033 Springfield Ave
Cranford,  NJ  07016
(908) 709-7000 18.2011,781
- 694 students | 20.00 Mi2 Teleport Drive, Corporate Commons Two, Suite 203
Staten Island,  NY  10311
(718) 517-7700 20.00694
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.