- NSCC is a public two-year college that is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. This accreditation allows the College to offer degree and certificate programs in the fields of arts & sciences; business technologies & public services; nursing & allied health; science, technology, engineering and math & industrial technologies.
- Enrollment: 3,736 students
- In-state tuition: $3,652
- Out-state tuition: $7,090
- Student:teacher ratio: 24:1
- Minority enrollment: 19%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Active Minds, CRU, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Northwest State CommunityCollege will be an innovativeleader in education andtraining, a first-choiceinstitution that empowersindividuals and communitiesto achieve a sustainablequality of life. For more information, please visit NorthwestState.edu or call our Admissions team at (419) 267-1320 today.