Northwest State Community College
- NSCC is a public two-year college that is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. This accreditation allows the College to offer degree and certificate programs in the fields of arts & sciences; business technologies & public services; nursing & allied health; science, technology, engineering and math & industrial technologies.
- Enrollment: 3,736 students
- In-state tuition: $3,652
- Out-state tuition: $7,090
- Student:teacher ratio: 24:1
- Minority enrollment: 19%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Active Minds, CRU, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Northwest State Community College will be an innovative leader in education and training, a first-choice institution that empowers individuals and communities to achieve a sustainable quality of life. For more information, please visit NorthwestState.edu or call our Admissions team at (419) 267-1320 today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Northwest State Community College cost?
Northwest State Community College's tuition is approximately $3,652 for In-State students and $7,090 for Out-State students.
What schools are Northwest State Community College often compared to?
Northwest State Community Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like Washington State Community College by visitors of our site.