Prince Institute-Rocky Mountains
- Prince Institute offers career-focused study in the fields of court reporting, broadcast captioning, CART, web design, and more. Learn the skills to succeed in today’s business environment.
|Prince Institute-Rocky Mountains||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,300||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Do you aspire to develop skills to start an exciting, in-demand career in court reporting, captioning or other professional services? Prince Institute can offer you the opportunity to attain an associate degree, diploma or certificate, and help you develop the self-confidence you need to succeed. Prince Institute offers many flexible options to help you achieve the career you want that can fit your lifestyle. Our accredited programs can provide you with a solid foundation to advance in the following careers: Realtime Judicial Reporting, Government or Corporate Reporting, Webcasting, Broadcast Captioning, CART (Communication Access Realtime Translation), Scoping, Proofreading, and Web Design.
- The nearest community college to Prince Institute-Rocky Mountains is Front Range Community College (3.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 18,761 students | 3.20 Mi3645 W 112th Ave
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 944 students | 3.90 Mi7475 Dakin St Suite 100
Denver,  CO  80221
- 342 students | 4.20 Mi9065 Grant St
Denver,  CO  80229
- 552 students | 4.80 Mi10851 W 120th Ave
Broomfield,  CO  80021
- 964 students | 5.10 Mi1870 W 122nd Ave
Denver,  CO  80234
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.