Prince Institute-Rocky Mountains
- Prince Institute offers career-focused study in the fields of court reporting, broadcast captioning, CART, web design, and more. Learn the skills to succeed in today’s business environment.
|Prince Institute-Rocky Mountains||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||- staff||48 staff|
|Total Enrollment||-||1,571 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||670 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,300||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Do you aspire to develop skills to start an exciting, in-demand career in court reporting, captioning or other professional services? Prince Institute can offer you the opportunity to attain an associate degree, diploma or certificate, and help you develop the self-confidence you need to succeed. Prince Institute offers many flexible options to help you achieve the career you want that can fit your lifestyle. Our accredited programs can provide you with a solid foundation to advance in the following careers: Realtime Judicial Reporting, Government or Corporate Reporting, Webcasting, Broadcast Captioning, CART (Communication Access Realtime Translation), Scoping, Proofreading, and Web Design.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 18,761 students | 3.10 Mi3645 W 112th Ave
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 944 students | 3.80 Mi7475 Dakin St Suite 100
Denver,  CO  80221
- 342 students | 4.20 Mi9065 Grant St
Denver,  CO  80229
- 552 students | 4.70 Mi10851 W 120th Ave
Broomfield,  CO  80021
- 964 students | 5.00 Mi1870 W 122nd Ave
Denver,  CO  80234
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.