- Prince Institute offers career-focused study in the fields of court reporting, broadcast captioning, CART, web design, and more. Learn the skills to succeed in today’s business environment.
Prince Institute-Rocky Mountains serves 93 students (100% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is lower than the state community college average of 14:1.
Minority enrollment is 20% of the student body (majority Hispanic and American), which is less than the state average of 43%.
- Enrollment: 93 students
- Private-state tuition: $9,685
- Student:teacher ratio: 7:1
- Minority enrollment: 20%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 30% over five years.
Prince Institute-Rocky Mountains
(CO) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs
Private, for profit
The student population of Prince Institute-Rocky Mountains has declined by 43% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Prince Institute-Rocky Mountains diversity score of 0.34 is less than the state average of 0.62. The school's diversity has declined by 44% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $9,685 is less than the state average of $16,162. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) , School Administrators
- Do you aspire to develop skills to start an exciting, in-demand career in court reporting, captioning or other professional services? Prince Institute can offer you the opportunity to attain an associate degree, diploma or certificate, and help you develop the self-confidence you need to succeed. Prince Institute offers many flexible options to help you achieve the career you want that can fit your lifestyle. Our accredited programs can provide you with a solid foundation to advance in the following careers: Realtime Judicial Reporting, Government or Corporate Reporting, Webcasting, Broadcast Captioning, CART (Communication Access Realtime Translation), Scoping, Proofreading, and Web Design.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Prince Institute-Rocky Mountains cost?
Prince Institute-Rocky Mountains's private state tuition is approximately $9,685.
How to Take Online Community College Classes for Free
Learn about programs across the country that allow students to take online community college classes for free.
A Nontraditional Student’s Guide to Community College
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Beyond the High School Classroom: The Pros and Cons of Dual Enrollment
Explore the intricacies of dual enrollment, a growing educational trend that allows high school students to earn college credits. This comprehensive guide delves into its history, eligibility requirements, benefits, and drawbacks, offering valuable insights for both parents and students considering this path.