Prince Institute-Rocky Mountains
- Prince Institute offers career-focused study in the fields of court reporting, broadcast captioning, CART, web design, and more. Learn the skills to succeed in today’s business environment.
|Prince Institute-Rocky Mountains||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,300||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Do you aspire to develop skills to start an exciting, in-demand career in court reporting, captioning or other professional services? Prince Institute can offer you the opportunity to attain an associate degree, diploma or certificate, and help you develop the self-confidence you need to succeed. Prince Institute offers many flexible options to help you achieve the career you want that can fit your lifestyle. Our accredited programs can provide you with a solid foundation to advance in the following careers: Realtime Judicial Reporting, Government or Corporate Reporting, Webcasting, Broadcast Captioning, CART (Communication Access Realtime Translation), Scoping, Proofreading, and Web Design.
- The nearest community college to Prince Institute-Rocky Mountains is Front Range Community College (3.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 18,761 students | 3.10 Mi3645 W 112th Ave
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 944 students | 3.80 Mi7475 Dakin St Suite 100
Denver,  CO  80221
- 342 students | 4.20 Mi9065 Grant St
Denver,  CO  80229
- 552 students | 4.70 Mi10851 W 120th Ave
Broomfield,  CO  80021
- 964 students | 5.00 Mi1870 W 122nd Ave
Denver,  CO  80234
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.