Tel: (505) 880-2877
- Brookline College - Albuquerque is a truly unique career college and there is no other career college that does what we do. IIA College is an independent, accredited institution dedicated to meeting the educational needs of a developing multicultural society. The institution is committed to preparing students academically and professionally to meet the constantly changing employment requirements of business, industry, public service organizations, and medical support agencies functioning in a highly advanced and expanding technological community.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brookline College-Albuquerque||(NM) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||72 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||11|
|Total Enrollment||357 students||1,793 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||243 students||604 students|
|# Part-Time Students||114 students||1,189 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,600||$34,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||87%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$15,750|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,022||$6,495|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ACICS-Nationally Accredited. Brookline College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, associate's degrees, bachelor's degrees, and master's degrees. The Accediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. 2) New Mexico Higher Education Department (NMHED)-Brookine College is licensed in Arizona by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education and in New Mexico by the New Mexico Higher Education Department.
- The nearest community college to Brookline College-Albuquerque is Central New Mexico Community College (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 26,771 students | 3.60 Mi525 Buena Vista SE
Albuquerque,  NM  87106
(505) 224-3000 3.6026,771
- 892 students | 5.40 Mi4400 Cutler Avenue NE
Albuquerque,  NM  87110
(505) 881-1234 5.40892
- 202 students | 5.50 Mi5000 Marble NE
Albuquerque,  NM  87110
(505) 254-7575 5.50202
- 2,321 students | 24.90 Mi280 La Entrada
Los Lunas,  NM  87031
(505) 925-8500 24.902,321
- 6,242 students | 52.80 Mi6401 Richards Ave
Santa Fe,  NM  87508
(505) 428-1000 52.806,242
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.