Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (505) 880-2877
- Brookline College - Albuquerque is a truly unique career college and there is no other career college that does what we do. IIA College is an independent, accredited institution dedicated to meeting the educational needs of a developing multicultural society. The institution is committed to preparing students academically and professionally to meet the constantly changing employment requirements of business, industry, public service organizations, and medical support agencies functioning in a highly advanced and expanding technological community.
The teacher population of 33 teachers has grown by 65% over five years.
|Brookline College-Albuquerque||(NM) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||33 staff||137 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||8||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||80%||87%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$16,082|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$6,500|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ACICS-Nationally Accredited. Brookline College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, associate's degrees, bachelor's degrees, and master's degrees. The Accediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. 2) New Mexico Higher Education Department (NMHED)-Brookine College is licensed in Arizona by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education and in New Mexico by the New Mexico Higher Education Department.
The nearest community college to Brookline College-Albuquerque is Central New Mexico Community College (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 23,096 students | 3.60 Mi525 Buena Vista Dr SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
(505) 224-3000 3.6023,096
- 708 students | 5.40 Mi4400 Cutler Avenue NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
(505) 881-1234 5.40708
- 22 students | 5.50 Mi5000 Marble NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
(505) 254-7575 5.5022
- 2,196 students | 24.90 Mi280 La Entrada
Los Lunas, NM 87031
(505) 925-8500 24.902,196
- 174 students | 52.20 Mi3960 San Felipe Road
Santa Fe, NM 87507
(505) 467-6806 52.20174
Learn more about The College Cost Reduction and Access Act of 2007 ("CCRAA" or the "Act"), which was enacted to make college more affordable for low- and moderate-income students by phasing in increases in government grants.
Learn how scholarships work and how they can help pay for your community college education.
Learn about the specific financial aid and scholarship opportunities available to veterans attending community college. You served our country - now let the country serve you financially.