Everett Community College
- The primary mission of Everett Community College is to provide quality education in an atmosphere that encourages all students to achieve their educational goals. Through effective teaching and supportive student services, the College prepares students to be lifelong learners, responsible community members, and citizens of a rapidly changing world.
- Enrollment: 7,580 students
- In-state tuition: $3,852
- Out-state tuition: $9,261
- Student:teacher ratio: 13:1
- Minority enrollment: 40%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Founded in 1941, Everett Community College has grown from modest beginnings in a converted elementary school to become a dynamic campus serving university-bound students taking advantage of affordable tuition and flexible schedules, and preparing the region's workforce with new skills for challenging careers. The College has a long history of providing educational programs that are designed to meet community needs. The primary goals of the educational program are to prepare students in the College's service area to transfer to 4-year institutions, to provide skills-related training to those preparing to enter the workforce or update work-related skills, and to offer community interest and community service courses. Today, College programs are highly evolved, state-of-the-art, and serve an ever-widening constituency. Over 10,000 students contribute to a diverse campus life, many times balancing learning, job, and family in the process. Everett Community College offers a variety of professional-technical programs in high demand occupations. Short-term training, certificates and a variety of specific Associate in Technical Arts (ATA) degrees provide many options for students seeking to sharpen skills and enter or advance within their careers. Everett Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, an institutional ccrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Everett Community College administers The University Center of North Puget Sound, bringing junior and senior level bachelor's degree programs in a variety of areas to the Everett area. Check out www.uceverett.org for program listings.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Everett Community College cost?
Everett Community College's tuition is approximately $3,852 for In-State students and $9,261 for Out-State students.
What schools are Everett Community College often compared to?
Everett Community Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like Edmonds College by visitors of our site.
What sports does Everett Community College offer?
Everett Community College offers 7 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
View the Everett Community College yearly calendar below.