Hutchinson Community College
- The mission of the college is to expand the tradition of excellence through learning and collaboration.
- Enrollment: 4,907 students
- In-state tuition: $3,040
- Out-state tuition: $4,032
- Student:teacher ratio: 10:1
- Minority enrollment: 31%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Hutchinson Community College/Area Vocational School will be the premier, two-year educational institution in Kansas, delivering accessible opportunities for learning, growth and improved quality of life. Hutchinson Community College and Area Vocational School has a reputation for excellence that spans nearly 70 years. Evolving from a traditional "junior college" to a full service community college/vocational school, HCC serves nearly 5,000 credit students every semester with a like number of individuals involved in community service and non-credit activities. There are two residence halls, Elland Hall and Kent Hall, providing on-campus housing for 391 students. They are conveniently located one block from the main campus. Services include commercial laundry machines, change and vending machines, TV lounges, microwaves on every floor and a cable TV outlet receiving 55 stations in each room, Roadrunner Internet access in each room, kitchenette and keycard access to the halls. Hutchinson Community College and Area Vocational School is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Hutchinson Community College cost?
Hutchinson Community College's tuition is approximately $3,040 for In-State students and $4,032 for Out-State students.
What is Hutchinson Community College's ranking?
Hutchinson Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Kansas for: Largest student body.