Remington College-Lafayette Campus
Tel: (337) 981-4010
- At every Remington College campus, we provide training with an emphasis on teaching the specific job-related skills that employers look for when they make hiring decisions.
The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Lafayette Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||26 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Remington Colleges' programs are designed to be academically sound and relevant to the needs of both students and employers. Programs of study are developed only in areas that are expected to have high demand for skilled workers in the coming years. Remington College ï¿½ Lafayette Campus offers Associate Degrees or Diplomas. Associate Degree Programs (AS ï¿½ Associate of Science) in Business Information Systems, Computer Networking Technology, Electronics and Computer Technology and Criminal Justice. It offers Diploma Program in Medical Assisting and Medical Insurance & Coding. Remington College ï¿½ Lafayette Campus is accredited by Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools(ACICS).
The nearest community college to Remington College-Lafayette Campus is South Louisiana Community College (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,092 students | 3.80 Mi1101 Bertrand Drive
Lafayette, LA 70506
(337) 521-9000 3.806,092
- 376 students | 11.80 Mi600 S Martin Luther King Jr Drive
Saint Martinville, LA 70582
(337) 394-6466 11.80376
- 750 students | 13.10 Mi609 Ember Dr
New Iberia, LA 70560
(337) 373-0011 13.10750
- 583 students | 14.40 Mi1115 Clover St
Abbeville, LA 70510
- 259 students | 22.40 Mi1933 W Hutchinson Ave
Crowley, LA 70526
(337) 788-7521 22.40259
Calling all tech-lovers! A new survey by Republic’s Center for Digital Education and Converge Online has ranked the community colleges that most effectively integrate digital technology into daily campus life.
Veteran Charles Wittington, a community college student, wrote about his killing addiction and was subsequently banned from campus. Was he entitled through free speech to express his opinion, or is campus safety more important? Weigh in on the controversy.
Going to college is a big deal and so is choosing the right one. Keep reading to learn the top 10 questions to ask yourself before attending college and the best questions to help you make the right choice.