Remington College-Lafayette Campus
- At every Remington College campus, we provide training with an emphasis on teaching the specific job-related skills that employers look for when they make hiring decisions.
Remington College-Lafayette Campus serves 296 students (100% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is lower than the state community college average of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 71% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the state average of 55%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 296 students
- Private-state tuition: $15,995
- Acceptance Rate: 74%
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 71%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 37 teachers has grown by 68% over five years.
Remington College-Lafayette Campus
(LA) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 years but < 4 years
The student population of Remington College-Lafayette Campus has declined by 29% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Remington College-Lafayette Campus diversity score of 0.50 is less than the state average of 0.68. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $15,995 is more than the state average of $14,930. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Remington Colleges' programs are designed to be academically sound and relevant to the needs of both students and employers. Programs of study are developed only in areas that are expected to have high demand for skilled workers in the coming years. Remington College ï¿½ Lafayette Campus offers Associate Degrees or Diplomas. Associate Degree Programs (AS ï¿½ Associate of Science) in Business Information Systems, Computer Networking Technology, Electronics and Computer Technology and Criminal Justice. It offers Diploma Program in Medical Assisting and Medical Insurance & Coding. Remington College ï¿½ Lafayette Campus is accredited by Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools(ACICS).
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Remington College-Lafayette Campus cost?
Remington College-Lafayette Campus's private state tuition is approximately $15,995.
What schools are Remington College-Lafayette Campus often compared to?
Remington College-Lafayette Campusis often viewed alongside schools like South Louisiana Community College by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Remington College-Lafayette Campus?
The acceptance rate of Remington College-Lafayette Campus is 74%, which is lower than the state average of 79%.
Learn about the lucrative career opportunities in nano-technology and how you can begin your training right at community college.
The Top Challenges for Non-Traditional Students in Community College
If you are starting community college as an adult, there are certain challenges you can expect to face. Understanding and anticipating those challenges will help you to face them head-on with the greatest chance for success.
January 17, 2023ChatGPT: A Powerful Tool With Many Uses
When your database is the entire Internet, you can answer just about any question lightning-fast. Here are some suggestions for using ChatGTP in your college studies.