Remington College-Lafayette Campus
- At every Remington College campus, we provide training with an emphasis on teaching the specific job-related skills that employers look for when they make hiring decisions.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Lafayette Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||26 staff|
|Total Enrollment||340 students||1,493 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||340 students||382 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,100||$28,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Remington Colleges' programs are designed to be academically sound and relevant to the needs of both students and employers. Programs of study are developed only in areas that are expected to have high demand for skilled workers in the coming years. Remington College — Lafayette Campus offers Associate Degrees or Diplomas. Associate Degree Programs (AS — Associate of Science) in Business Information Systems, Computer Networking Technology, Electronics and Computer Technology and Criminal Justice. It offers Diploma Program in Medical Assisting and Medical Insurance & Coding. Remington College — Lafayette Campus is accredited by Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools(ACICS).
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Lafayette Campus is Blue Cliff College-Lafayette (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 307 students | 1.60 Mi120 James Comeaux Rd.
Lafayette,  LA  70508
- 6,332 students | 3.80 Mi1101 Bertrand Drive
Lafayette,  LA  70506
- 376 students | 11.80 Mi600 S Martin Luther King Jr Drive
Saint Martinville,  LA  70582
- n/a students | 13.10 Mi609 Ember Dr
New Iberia,  LA  70560
- n/a students | 14.40 Mi1115 Clover St
Abbeville,  LA  70510
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.