Remington College-Lafayette Campus
- At every Remington College campus, we provide training with an emphasis on teaching the specific job-related skills that employers look for when they make hiring decisions.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Lafayette Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||26 staff|
|Total Enrollment||340 students||1,493 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||340 students||382 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,100||$28,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Remington Colleges' programs are designed to be academically sound and relevant to the needs of both students and employers. Programs of study are developed only in areas that are expected to have high demand for skilled workers in the coming years. Remington College — Lafayette Campus offers Associate Degrees or Diplomas. Associate Degree Programs (AS — Associate of Science) in Business Information Systems, Computer Networking Technology, Electronics and Computer Technology and Criminal Justice. It offers Diploma Program in Medical Assisting and Medical Insurance & Coding. Remington College — Lafayette Campus is accredited by Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools(ACICS).
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Lafayette Campus is Blue Cliff College-Lafayette (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 307 students | 1.60 Mi120 James Comeaux Rd.
Lafayette,  LA  70508
- 6,332 students | 3.80 Mi1101 Bertrand Drive
Lafayette,  LA  70506
- 376 students | 11.80 Mi600 S Martin Luther King Jr Drive
Saint Martinville,  LA  70582
- n/a students | 13.10 Mi609 Ember Dr
New Iberia,  LA  70560
- n/a students | 14.40 Mi1115 Clover St
Abbeville,  LA  70510
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.