Remington College-Lafayette Campus
Tel: (337) 981-4010
- At every Remington College campus, we provide training with an emphasis on teaching the specific job-related skills that employers look for when they make hiring decisions.
The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Lafayette Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||26 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Remington Colleges' programs are designed to be academically sound and relevant to the needs of both students and employers. Programs of study are developed only in areas that are expected to have high demand for skilled workers in the coming years. Remington College ï¿½ Lafayette Campus offers Associate Degrees or Diplomas. Associate Degree Programs (AS ï¿½ Associate of Science) in Business Information Systems, Computer Networking Technology, Electronics and Computer Technology and Criminal Justice. It offers Diploma Program in Medical Assisting and Medical Insurance & Coding. Remington College ï¿½ Lafayette Campus is accredited by Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools(ACICS).
The nearest community college to Remington College-Lafayette Campus is South Louisiana Community College (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,092 students | 3.80 Mi1101 Bertrand Drive
Lafayette, LA 70506
(337) 521-9000 3.806,092
- 376 students | 11.80 Mi600 S Martin Luther King Jr Drive
Saint Martinville, LA 70582
(337) 394-6466 11.80376
- 750 students | 13.10 Mi609 Ember Dr
New Iberia, LA 70560
(337) 373-0011 13.10750
- 583 students | 14.40 Mi1115 Clover St
Abbeville, LA 70510
- 259 students | 22.40 Mi1933 W Hutchinson Ave
Crowley, LA 70526
(337) 788-7521 22.40259
Are you paying too much for community college textbooks? Learn about how you can save money on your textbooks, ranging from tips on how to find the best used deals to even renting your textbooks.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.