Remington College-Lafayette Campus
The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Lafayette Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||22 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Remington Colleges' programs are designed to be academically sound and relevant to the needs of both students and employers. Programs of study are developed only in areas that are expected to have high demand for skilled workers in the coming years. Remington College ï¿½ Lafayette Campus offers Associate Degrees or Diplomas. Associate Degree Programs (AS ï¿½ Associate of Science) in Business Information Systems, Computer Networking Technology, Electronics and Computer Technology and Criminal Justice. It offers Diploma Program in Medical Assisting and Medical Insurance & Coding. Remington College ï¿½ Lafayette Campus is accredited by Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools(ACICS).
The nearest community college to Remington College-Lafayette Campus is Blue Cliff College-Lafayette (1.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 287 students | 1.50 Mi120 James Comeaux Rd.
Lafayette,  LA  70508
(337) 269-0620 1.50287
- 6,092 students | 3.80 Mi1101 Bertrand Drive
Lafayette,  LA  70506
(337) 521-9000 3.806,092
- 376 students | 11.80 Mi600 S Martin Luther King Jr Drive
Saint Martinville,  LA  70582
(337) 394-6466 11.80376
- n/a students | 13.10 Mi609 Ember Dr
New Iberia,  LA  70560
(337) 373-0011 13.10n/a
- n/a students | 14.40 Mi1115 Clover St
Abbeville,  LA  70510
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.