- Chattahoochee Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, is a public, multi-campus, two-year college that provides accessible, high quality technical, academic, and adult education and training that promotes the economic growth and development of North Central Georgia. The college successfully prepares individuals for employment and assists them in pursuing their educational, career and personal goals through a variety of learning opportunities that include associate degree, diploma, and certificate programs, as well as non-credit and public service offerings.
- Enrollment: 9,432 students
- In-state tuition: $2,682
- Out-state tuition: $4,818
- Student:teacher ratio: 16:1
- Minority enrollment: 44%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Appalachian Technical College, Chattahoochee Technical College and North Metro Technical College have merged together to form the largest technical college in the state with a combined student population of 11,000. Our seven campus locations (Acworth, Austell, Dallas, Jasper, Marietta-W. Cobb & E. Cobb Counties, and Woodstock) will provide the workforce needed to stimulate Georgia's community and economic growth and development. Over 100 associate degree, diploma and certificate programs offered in the areas of: Business Sciences, Computer Sciences & Engineering Technology, Health Programs, Personal & Public Services, and Technical Programs.Chattahoochee Technical College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees. Equal Opportunity Institution. A Unit of the Technical College System of Georgia.