Chattahoochee Technical College
- Chattahoochee Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, is a public, multi-campus, two-year college that provides accessible, high quality technical, academic, and adult education and training that promotes the economic growth and development of North Central Georgia. The college successfully prepares individuals for employment and assists them in pursuing their educational, career and personal goals through a variety of learning opportunities that include associate degree, diploma, and certificate programs, as well as non-credit and public service offerings.
Chattahoochee Technical College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body
- The teacher population of 258 teachers has declined by 18% over five years.
|Chattahoochee Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||258 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||9,942 students||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,059 students||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6,883 students||1,473 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,900||$30,100|
- Appalachian Technical College, Chattahoochee Technical College and North Metro Technical College have merged together to form the largest technical college in the state with a combined student population of 11,000. Our seven campus locations (Acworth, Austell, Dallas, Jasper, Marietta-W. Cobb & E. Cobb Counties, and Woodstock) will provide the workforce needed to stimulate Georgia's community and economic growth and development. Over 100 associate degree, diploma and certificate programs offered in the areas of: Business Sciences, Computer Sciences & Engineering Technology, Health Programs, Personal & Public Services, and Technical Programs.Chattahoochee Technical College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees. Equal Opportunity Institution. A Unit of the Technical College System of Georgia.
- The nearest community college to Chattahoochee Technical College is Fortis College-Smyrna (8.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 642 students | 8.50 Mi2108 Cobb Parkway
Smyrna,  GA  30080
- 247 students | 8.50 Mi2359 Windy Hill Road
Marietta,  GA  30067
- 2,512 students | 8.90 Mi5198 Ross Rd
Acworth,  GA  30102
- 2,623 students | 11.90 Mi6600 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., 100 Embassy Row
Atlanta,  GA  30328
- 428 students | 12.70 Mi1140 Hammond Dr Ste A-1150
Atlanta,  GA  30328