Marion Military Institute
Marion Military Institute places among the top 20% of community colleges in Alabama for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Marion Military Institute||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||21 staff||73 staff|
|Total Enrollment||439 students||1,756 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||433 students||1,004 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6 students||752 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||128|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$48,200||$29,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Marion Military Institute is George C Wallace State Community College-Selma (21.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,761 students | 21.90 Mi3000 Earl Goodwin Parkway
Selma,  AL  36703
- 546 students | 22.30 Mi1712 Broad Street
Selma,  AL  36701
- 4,978 students | 37.10 Mi9500 Old Greensboro Rd
Tuscaloosa,  AL  35405
- n/a students | 55.10 Mi1100 9th Ave Sw
Bessemer,  AL  35022
- 1,338 students | 59.90 Mi1225 Air Base Blvd
Montgomery,  AL  36108
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.