Rock Valley College
- Rock Valley College is an educational leader in providing quality, accessible, lifelong learning opportunities, cultural enrichment, and support for economic and technological development.
- Enrollment: 5,762 students
- In-state tuition: $7,934
- Out-state tuition: $14,774
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 33%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At Rock Valley College, we'll help you discover your passion as you choose a major or program that fits your interests and aspirations. You will have many options from among our 23 degree programs that award an associate degree, 60 courses for transfer that lead to four-year degrees and 64 certificate programs and five apprenticeship programs that provide specialized training in a specific area. our Business and Professional Institute is dedicated to helping businesses through employee skills upgrading, customized training, technical assistance, and related services. If you want to update your skills or make yourself more marketable to employers, the BPI can help. In addition to services for businesses, we also offer a Speakers Bureau to area media and organizations looking for an expert to comment on a particular topic. Many of our faculty members are considered experts in their subject areas and are willing to share their knowledge with the community. If you need to rent a room for a speaker or conference, let us know. We have spaces available for community use. Rock Valley College is more than an educational institution. It's a resource for the entire community. You can attend a wide variety of events year-round at RVC that will enrich your life, such as cultural programs, athletic games, films, lectures, theatrical performances, trips and tours, art exhibition openings, and personal interest classes. Rock Valley College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. The college is recognized by the Illinois Community College Board and the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Rock Valley College cost?
Rock Valley College's tuition is approximately $7,934 for In-State students and $14,774 for Out-State students.