Purdue University Global-Des Moines
- Kaplan University has everything you need to train for a successful future. Because we value choice, we give you many options for beginning your college education. Through career-focused degree programs, our experienced instructors teach technical skills and inside knowledge that you wonï¿½t find in most textbooks. At Kaplan University, we understand your need for options when it comes to school. That is why we offer classes both day and night giving you the flexibility needed to balance your life and your education. You can continue working at your current job while receiving an education that could lead to a successful career. We also offer online courses to create even more balance in your life. Our programs are designed to provide you with knowledge and skills for the professional world, not just for the classroom. With employers increasingly hiring candidates with experience, training, and a formal education, an education from Kaplan University is just what you need. The courses, along with the externship opportunities we offer, can prepare you for the real-life challenges of a new career.
- Enrollment: 760 students
- In-state tuition: $15,352
- Out-state tuition: $15,352
- Student:teacher ratio: 40:1
- Minority enrollment: 51%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Purdue University Global-Des Moines ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Iowa for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Hamilton College was originally established in Mason City, Iowa, in 1900 as a proprietary career college, and has the distinction of being the oldest continuously operating college in the state of Iowa specializing in business education. In 1980, Hamilton opened a campus in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, to allow more students to be part of the Hamilton educational experience. In 1988, the Des Moines, Iowa, campus was added to create a triad of campuses to better accommodate the entire state. Hamilton College recently completed renovations on an additional 8,000 square feet of classroom and nursing lab space. The expansion brings the total campus size to just under 40,000 square feet. The Des Moines, Iowa, campus offers programs in Business, Legal, Information Technology and Healthcare. The 2+2 Bachelor of Science in Management Degree option is an innovative progam that combines the career-oriented focus of a two-year program with the academic curriculum of a four-year program. Hamilton College has a well-established and long-standing reputation for providing hands-on training in a student-centered learning environment. Through the 2+2 option, students receive the same advantages of a two-year program while having an opportunity to expand upon their base knowledge while working toward the Bachelor of Science in Management degree. The 2+2 Bachelor of Science in Managment degree with concentrations in Accounting, Business Administration, Criminal Justice and Management of Information Systems. The college is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Purdue University Global-Des Moines cost?
Purdue University Global-Des Moines's tuition is approximately $15,352 for In-State students and $15,352 for Out-State students.
What is Purdue University Global-Des Moines's ranking?
Purdue University Global-Des Moines ranks among the top 20% of community college in Iowa for: Diversity in US community colleges, Average community college minority breakdown, Percent of students receiving financial aid and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).