Helena College University of Montana
Tel: (406) 447-6900
Helena College University of Montana Photo #2 - The Donaldson Campus houses the Nursing, Accounting & Business, Fire & Rescue, Pre-pharmacy, and General Education programs.
Helena College University of Montana Photo #3 - The Airport Campus is home to the Aviation Maintenance Technology, Automotive Technology, Computer Aided Manufacturing Technology, Metals Technology and Welding Programs.
The teacher population of 78 teachers has grown by 11% over five years.
|Helena College University of Montana||(MT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||78 staff||40 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Helena College is a vibrant and growing center for higher learning, offering technical proficiency certificates, Associate of Applied Science, Associate of Arts, and Associate of Science degrees, as well as study toward upper-level and graduate-level programs in cooperation with other Montana University System institutions. Helena College also offer the opportunity to obtain a bachelor degree without leaving Helena through online and onsite courses delivered through articulation agreements with other Montana universities. We are a comprehensive institution of higher education; we are meeting this charge by expanding our educational offerings and services in the technical, professional, pre-professional, general education and transfer areas.
The nearest community college to Helena College University of Montana is Highlands College of Montana Tech (51.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 739 students | 51.10 Mi25 Basin Creek Rd
Butte, MT 59701
(406) 496-3711 51.10739
- 1,514 students | 70.80 Mi2100 16th Ave S
Great Falls, MT 59405
(406) 771-4300 70.801,514
- 2,351 students | 156.20 Mi777 Grandview Dr
Kalispell, MT 59901
(406) 756-3822 156.202,351
- 1,725 students | 172.40 Mi3803 Central Ave
Billings, MT 59102
(406) 247-3000 172.401,725
- 42,341 students | 192.50 Mi525 S Center
Rexburg, ID 83460
(208) 496-1411 192.5042,341
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.