Helena College University of Montana
Helena College University of Montana Photo #2 - The Airport Campus is home to the Aviation Maintenance Technology, Automotive Technology, Computer Aided Manufacturing Technology, Metals Technology and Welding Programs.
- The teacher population of 78 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Helena College University of Montana||(MT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||78 staff||54 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,506 students||1,310 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||20:1|
|# Full-Time Students||670 students||670 students|
|# Part-Time Students||836 students||640 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,700||$34,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Helena College is a vibrant and growing center for higher learning, offering technical proficiency certificates, Associate of Applied Science, Associate of Arts, and Associate of Science degrees, as well as study toward upper-level and graduate-level programs in cooperation with other Montana University System institutions. Helena College also offer the opportunity to obtain a bachelor degree without leaving Helena through online and onsite courses delivered through articulation agreements with other Montana universities. We are a comprehensive institution of higher education; we are meeting this charge by expanding our educational offerings and services in the technical, professional, pre-professional, general education and transfer areas.
- The nearest community college to Helena College University of Montana is Highlands College of Montana Tech (52.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 860 students | 52.10 Mi25 Basin Creek Rd
Butte,  MT  59701
- 1,897 students | 70.80 Mi2100 16th Ave S
Great Falls,  MT  59405
- 2,216 students | 156.20 Mi777 Grandview Dr
Kalispell,  MT  59901
- 1,531 students | 172.40 Mi3803 Central Ave
Billings,  MT  59102
- 36,624 students | 192.70 Mi525 S Center
Rexburg,  ID  83460
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.