Helena College University of Montana
The Airport Campus is home to the Aviation Maintenance Technology, Automotive Technology, Computer Aided Manufacturing Technology, Metals Technology and Welding Programs.
- The teacher population of 78 teachers has grown by 11% over five years.
|Helena College University of Montana||(MT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||78 staff||54 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,506 students||1,310 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||20:1|
|# Full-Time Students||670 students||670 students|
|# Part-Time Students||836 students||640 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,700||$34,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Helena College is a vibrant and growing center for higher learning, offering technical proficiency certificates, Associate of Applied Science, Associate of Arts, and Associate of Science degrees, as well as study toward upper-level and graduate-level programs in cooperation with other Montana University System institutions. Helena College also offer the opportunity to obtain a bachelor degree without leaving Helena through online and onsite courses delivered through articulation agreements with other Montana universities. We are a comprehensive institution of higher education; we are meeting this charge by expanding our educational offerings and services in the technical, professional, pre-professional, general education and transfer areas.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 860 students | 52.10 Mi25 Basin Creek Rd
Butte,  MT  59701
- 1,897 students | 70.80 Mi2100 16th Ave S
Great Falls,  MT  59405
- 2,216 students | 156.20 Mi777 Grandview Dr
Kalispell,  MT  59901
- 1,531 students | 172.40 Mi3803 Central Ave
Billings,  MT  59102
- 36,624 students | 192.70 Mi525 S Center
Rexburg,  ID  83460
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.