Helena College University of Montana
Helena College University of Montana Photo #2 - The Donaldson Campus houses the Nursing, Accounting & Business, Fire & Rescue, Pre-pharmacy, and General Education programs.
Helena College University of Montana Photo #3 - The Airport Campus is home to the Aviation Maintenance Technology, Automotive Technology, Computer Aided Manufacturing Technology, Metals Technology and Welding Programs.
- The teacher population of 78 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Helena College University of Montana||(MT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||78 staff||54 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,506 students||1,310 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||20:1|
|# Full-Time Students||670 students||670 students|
|# Part-Time Students||836 students||640 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,700||$34,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Helena College is a vibrant and growing center for higher learning, offering technical proficiency certificates, Associate of Applied Science, Associate of Arts, and Associate of Science degrees, as well as study toward upper-level and graduate-level programs in cooperation with other Montana University System institutions. Helena College also offer the opportunity to obtain a bachelor degree without leaving Helena through online and onsite courses delivered through articulation agreements with other Montana universities. We are a comprehensive institution of higher education; we are meeting this charge by expanding our educational offerings and services in the technical, professional, pre-professional, general education and transfer areas.
- The nearest community college to Helena College University of Montana is Highlands College of Montana Tech (51.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 860 students | 51.10 Mi25 Basin Creek Rd
Butte,  MT  59701
- 1,897 students | 70.80 Mi2100 16th Ave S
Great Falls,  MT  59405
- 2,216 students | 156.20 Mi777 Grandview Dr
Kalispell,  MT  59901
- 1,531 students | 172.40 Mi3803 Central Ave
Billings,  MT  59102
- 36,624 students | 192.50 Mi525 S Center
Rexburg,  ID  83460
A career in healthcare is rewarding, recession-proof, and financially lucrative. Consider the 10 hottest healthcare careers today that can be started right from community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.