Helena College University of Montana
Tel: (406) 447-6900
Helena College University of Montana Photo #2 - The Donaldson Campus houses the Nursing, Accounting & Business, Fire & Rescue, Pre-pharmacy, and General Education programs.
Helena College University of Montana Photo #3 - The Airport Campus is home to the Aviation Maintenance Technology, Automotive Technology, Computer Aided Manufacturing Technology, Metals Technology and Welding Programs.
The teacher population of 78 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Helena College University of Montana||(MT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||78 staff||40 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Helena College is a vibrant and growing center for higher learning, offering technical proficiency certificates, Associate of Applied Science, Associate of Arts, and Associate of Science degrees, as well as study toward upper-level and graduate-level programs in cooperation with other Montana University System institutions. Helena College also offer the opportunity to obtain a bachelor degree without leaving Helena through online and onsite courses delivered through articulation agreements with other Montana universities. We are a comprehensive institution of higher education; we are meeting this charge by expanding our educational offerings and services in the technical, professional, pre-professional, general education and transfer areas.
The nearest community college to Helena College University of Montana is Highlands College of Montana Tech (51.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 739 students | 51.10 Mi25 Basin Creek Rd
Butte,  MT  59701
(406) 496-3711 51.10739
- 1,514 students | 70.80 Mi2100 16th Ave S
Great Falls,  MT  59405
(406) 771-4300 70.801,514
- 2,351 students | 156.20 Mi777 Grandview Dr
Kalispell,  MT  59901
(406) 756-3822 156.202,351
- 1,725 students | 172.40 Mi3803 Central Ave
Billings,  MT  59102
(406) 247-3000 172.401,725
- 42,341 students | 192.50 Mi525 S Center
Rexburg,  ID  83460
(208) 496-1411 192.5042,341
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.