- Joyce University of Nursing and Health Sciences, formerly known as Ameritech College of Healthcare, is one of the largest nursing schools in Utah. Founded in 1979, Joyce University`s mission is to prepare students to serve as competent professionals, to advance their careers, and to pursue lifelong learning. Located in Draper, Utah, Joyce University is proud to have helped thousands of students graduate and launch lasting healthcare careers.
- Enrollment: 1,429 students
- Private-state tuition: $18,320
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 5:1
- Minority enrollment: 17%
- Source: Verified school update