Metropolitan Community College-Maple Woods
- The teacher population of 106 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Metropolitan Community College-Maple Woods||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||106 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||-||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||612 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,900||$31,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||59%||87%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$7,078||$11,165|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,859||$4,750|
Source: 2012 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Metropolitan Community College-Maple Woods is Metropolitan Community College-Business & Technology (7.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 7.50 Mi1775 Universal Avenue
Kansas City,  MO  64120
- 140 students | 8.60 Mi11500 N Ambassador Ste 221
Kansas City,  MO  64153
- 474 students | 10.80 Mi608 N 18th St
Kansas City,  KS  66102
- 590 students | 12.40 Mi3239 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111
- 638 students | 13.60 Mi8955 E 38th Terrace
Kansas City,  MO  64129
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.