Eastern Iowa Community College District
- Eastern Iowa Community College District includes Clinton, Muscatine and Scott Community Colleges. The colleges offer Associate in Arts college transfer programs and more than 50 career technology options. The colleges also offer fine arts, a large variety of campus activities and intercollegiate sports. EICCD is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The teacher population of 313 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Eastern Iowa Community College District||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||313 staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||8,143 students||2,620 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||33:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,657 students||1,090 students|
|# Part-Time Students||5,486 students||1,530 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,600||$36,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Eastern Iowa Community College District is an open admissions institution. The college strives to offer a quality education at an affordable tuition. In addition, in cooperation with other community colleges, EICCD offers a full online AA Degree program.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 52,018 students | 2.80 Mi1801 East Kimberly Road
Davenport,  IA  52807
- 369 students | 5.10 Mi2119 Kimberly Rd.
Bettendorf,  IA  52722
- 6,307 students | 7.40 Mi6600-34th Avenue
Moline,  IL  61265
- 105 students | 37.10 Mi701 Portland Ave
Morrison,  IL  61270
- 2,200 students | 38.30 Mi2400 Tom L. Wilson Boulevard
Galesburg,  IL  61401
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!