Eastern Iowa Community College District
- Eastern Iowa Community Colleges includes Clinton, Muscatine and Scott Community Colleges. The colleges offer Associate in Arts college transfer programs and 26 career technology options. The colleges also offer fine arts, a large variety of campus activities and intercollegiate sports. EICC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The teacher population of 313 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Eastern Iowa Community College District||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||313 staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||8,143 students||2,620 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||33:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,657 students||1,090 students|
|# Part-Time Students||5,486 students||1,530 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,600||$36,000|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Cross Country, SoccerCross Country, Soccer,|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Eastern Iowa Community College District is an open admissions institution. The college strives to offer a quality education at an affordable tuition. In addition, in cooperation with other community colleges, EICCD offers a full online AA Degree program.
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Eastern Iowa Community College District is Kaplan University-Davenport Campus (2.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 52,018 students | 2.80 Mi1801 East Kimberly Road
Davenport,  IA  52807
- 369 students | 5.10 Mi2119 Kimberly Rd.
Bettendorf,  IA  52722
- 6,307 students | 7.40 Mi6600-34th Avenue
Moline,  IL  61265
- 105 students | 37.10 Mi701 Portland Ave
Morrison,  IL  61270
- 2,200 students | 38.30 Mi2400 Tom L. Wilson Boulevard
Galesburg,  IL  61401
With the growing number of Baby Boomers reaching their golden years, the demand for caregivers is surging. Learn about a career in caregiving and how you can get your training at community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.