Eastern Iowa Community College District
- Eastern Iowa Community Colleges includes Clinton, Muscatine and Scott Community Colleges. The colleges offer Associate in Arts college transfer programs and 26 career technology options. The colleges also offer fine arts, a large variety of campus activities and intercollegiate sports. EICC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
The teacher population of 313 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Eastern Iowa Community College District||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||313 staff||95 staff|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Cross Country, SoccerCross Country, Soccer,|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Eastern Iowa Community College District is an open admissions institution. The college strives to offer a quality education at an affordable tuition. In addition, in cooperation with other community colleges, EICCD offers a full online AA Degree program.
The nearest community college to Eastern Iowa Community College District is Kaplan University-Davenport Campus (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 52,018 students | 2.70 Mi1801 East Kimberly Road
Davenport,  IA  52807
(866) 527-5268 2.7052,018
- 369 students | 3.00 Mi2119 Kimberly Rd.
Bettendorf,  IA  52722
(563) 344-1500 3.00369
- 6,307 students | 7.20 Mi6600-34th Avenue
Moline,  IL  61265
(309) 796-5000 7.206,307
- 105 students | 36.60 Mi701 Portland Ave
Morrison,  IL  61270
(815) 772-7218 36.60105
- 2,200 students | 41.10 Mi2400 Tom L. Wilson Boulevard
Galesburg,  IL  61401
(309) 344-2518 41.102,200
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!