Eastern Iowa Community College District
- Eastern Iowa Community Colleges includes Clinton, Muscatine and Scott Community Colleges. The colleges offer Associate in Arts college transfer programs and 26 career technology options. The colleges also offer fine arts, a large variety of campus activities and intercollegiate sports. EICC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The teacher population of 313 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Eastern Iowa Community College District||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||313 staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||8,143 students||2,620 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||33:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,657 students||1,090 students|
|# Part-Time Students||5,486 students||1,530 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,600||$36,000|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Cross Country, SoccerCross Country, Soccer,|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Eastern Iowa Community College District is an open admissions institution. The college strives to offer a quality education at an affordable tuition. In addition, in cooperation with other community colleges, EICCD offers a full online AA Degree program.
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Eastern Iowa Community College District is Kaplan University-Davenport Campus (2.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 52,018 students | 2.80 Mi1801 East Kimberly Road
Davenport,  IA  52807
- 369 students | 5.10 Mi2119 Kimberly Rd.
Bettendorf,  IA  52722
- 6,307 students | 7.40 Mi6600-34th Avenue
Moline,  IL  61265
- 105 students | 37.10 Mi701 Portland Ave
Morrison,  IL  61270
- 2,200 students | 38.30 Mi2400 Tom L. Wilson Boulevard
Galesburg,  IL  61401
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.