Eastern Iowa Community College District
Tel: (563) 336-3300
- Eastern Iowa Community Colleges includes Clinton, Muscatine and Scott Community Colleges. The colleges offer Associate in Arts college transfer programs and 30 career technology options. The colleges also offer fine arts, a large variety of campus activities and intercollegiate sports. EICC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
The teacher population of 313 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Eastern Iowa Community College District||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||313 staff||95 staff|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Cross Country, SoccerCross Country, Soccer,|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Eastern Iowa Community College District is an open admissions institution. The college strives to offer a quality education at an affordable tuition. The college offers college transfer majors, career technology programs and several online programs.
Profile last updated:
The nearest community college to Eastern Iowa Community College District is Ross College-Quad Cities (3.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 76 students | 3.00 Mi2119 Kimberly Rd.
Bettendorf,  IA  52722
(563) 344-1500 3.0076
- 4,333 students | 7.20 Mi6600-34th Avenue
Moline,  IL  61265
(309) 796-5000 7.204,333
- 105 students | 36.60 Mi701 Portland Ave
Morrison,  IL  61270
(815) 772-7218 36.60105
- 1,860 students | 41.10 Mi2400 Tom L. Wilson Boulevard
Galesburg,  IL  61401
(309) 344-2518 41.101,860
- 2,548 students | 58.20 Mi1500 West Agency Road
West Burlington,  IA  52655
(319) 752-2731 58.202,548
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.