- Eastern Iowa Community Colleges includes Clinton, Muscatine and Scott Community Colleges. The colleges offer Associate in Arts college transfer programs and 30 career technology options. The colleges also offer fine arts, a large variety of campus activities and intercollegiate sports. EICC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Eastern Iowa Community College District serves 7,081 students (34% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is higher than the state community college average of 12:1.
Minority enrollment is 27% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the state average of 26%.
- Enrollment: 7,081 students
- In-state tuition: $4,200
- Out-state tuition: $4,680
- Student:teacher ratio: 23:1
- Minority enrollment: 27%
- Source: Verified school update
The teacher population of 313 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Eastern Iowa Community College District
(IA) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Eastern Iowa Community College District has declined by 7% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 25:1 over five years.
The Eastern Iowa Community College District diversity score of 0.45 is more than the state average of 0.44. The school's diversity has declined by 8% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $4,200 is less than the state average of $4,331. The in-state tuition has declined by 15% over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $4,680 is less than the state average of $4,920. The out-state tuition has declined by 34% over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
Annual tuition, 32 credit hours, on-campus.
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Total Sports Offered
Cross Country, Soccer
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) , School Administrators
- Eastern Iowa Community College District is an open admissions institution. The college strives to offer a quality education at an affordable tuition. The college offers college transfer majors, career technology programs and several online programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Eastern Iowa Community College District cost?
Eastern Iowa Community College District's tuition is approximately $4,200 for In-State students and $4,680 for Out-State students.
What sports does Eastern Iowa Community College District offer?
Eastern Iowa Community College District offers 2 interscholastic sports: Cross Country and Soccer.
OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
Businesses and prospective employees need to look no further than community colleges for valuable, certified, and affordable OSHA training.
Careers: Smart Grid Tecnology
The "smart grid" presents a myriad of opportunities for green collar jobs. Learn about the job prospects in the industry and how your local community college can provide you with the training to capitalize on this growing industry.
Careers: Culinary Training
Learn about highly acclaimed culinary programs at community colleges.