Eastern Iowa Community College District
- Eastern Iowa Community Colleges includes Clinton, Muscatine and Scott Community Colleges. The colleges offer Associate in Arts college transfer programs and 26 career technology options. The colleges also offer fine arts, a large variety of campus activities and intercollegiate sports. EICC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The teacher population of 313 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Eastern Iowa Community College District||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||313 staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||8,143 students||2,620 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||33:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,657 students||1,090 students|
|# Part-Time Students||5,486 students||1,530 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,600||$36,200|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Cross Country, SoccerCross Country, Soccer,|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Eastern Iowa Community College District is an open admissions institution. The college strives to offer a quality education at an affordable tuition. In addition, in cooperation with other community colleges, EICCD offers a full online AA Degree program.
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Eastern Iowa Community College District is Kaplan University-Davenport Campus (2.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 52,018 students | 2.80 Mi1801 East Kimberly Road
Davenport,  IA  52807
- 369 students | 5.10 Mi2119 Kimberly Rd.
Bettendorf,  IA  52722
- 6,307 students | 7.40 Mi6600-34th Avenue
Moline,  IL  61265
- 105 students | 37.10 Mi701 Portland Ave
Morrison,  IL  61270
- 2,200 students | 38.30 Mi2400 Tom L. Wilson Boulevard
Galesburg,  IL  61401
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.