Eastern Iowa Community College District
- Eastern Iowa Community Colleges includes Clinton, Muscatine and Scott Community Colleges. The colleges offer Associate in Arts college transfer programs and 30 career technology options. The colleges also offer fine arts, a large variety of campus activities and intercollegiate sports. EICC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
The teacher population of 313 teachers has grown by 9% over five years.
|Eastern Iowa Community College District||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||313 staff||95 staff|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Cross Country, SoccerCross Country, Soccer,|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Eastern Iowa Community College District is an open admissions institution. The college strives to offer a quality education at an affordable tuition. The college offers college transfer majors, career technology programs and several online programs.
Profile last updated: 05/19/2021
The nearest community college to Eastern Iowa Community College District is Ross College-Quad Cities (3.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 76 students | 3.00 Mi2119 Kimberly Rd.
Bettendorf, IA 52722
(563) 344-1500 3.0076
- 4,333 students | 7.20 Mi6600-34th Avenue
Moline, IL 61265
(309) 796-5000 7.204,333
- 105 students | 36.60 Mi701 Portland Ave
Morrison, IL 61270
(815) 772-7218 36.60105
- 1,860 students | 41.10 Mi2400 Tom L. Wilson Boulevard
Galesburg, IL 61401
(309) 344-2518 41.101,860
- 2,548 students | 58.20 Mi1500 West Agency Road
West Burlington, IA 52655
(319) 752-2731 58.202,548
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.