Eastern Iowa Community College District
- Eastern Iowa Community Colleges includes Clinton, Muscatine and Scott Community Colleges. The colleges offer Associate in Arts college transfer programs and 30 career technology options. The colleges also offer fine arts, a large variety of campus activities and intercollegiate sports. EICC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Enrollment: 7,081 students
- In-state tuition: $4,200
- Out-state tuition: $4,680
- Student:teacher ratio: 23:1
- Minority enrollment: 27%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Eastern Iowa Community College District is an open admissions institution. The college strives to offer a quality education at an affordable tuition. The college offers college transfer majors, career technology programs and several online programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Eastern Iowa Community College District cost?
Eastern Iowa Community College District's tuition is approximately $4,200 for In-State students and $4,680 for Out-State students.
What sports does Eastern Iowa Community College District offer?
Eastern Iowa Community College District offers 2 interscholastic sports: Cross Country and Soccer.