Arkansas State University Mid-South
- Arkansas State University Mid-South is a rapidly-evolving, forward-looking public two-year institution located in West Memphis, Arkansas. An open-door admission policy, service to the citizens of Crittenden County and surrounding areas, and high-quality, affordable education best describe our college and the community mandate we serve.
- Enrollment: 1,203 students
- In-state tuition: $2,688
- Out-state tuition: $3,648
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 7:1
- Minority enrollment: 64%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The centerpiece of our campus is the Donald W. Reynolds Center for Educational Excellence which houses an ever-expanding Library Media Center, a technologically-intense Dr. Barbara C. Baxter Learning Success Center, a state-of-the-art and award-winning multimedia conference room, food service area and bookstore, as well as a myriad of other student support functions. Work-based Learning with hands-on job training is offered to students enrolled in a technical program and who intend to enter the job market upon graduation. Students, while in their last semester of college, participate in the Work-Based Learning Program to prepare them for a position in their chosen field. Arkansas State University Mid-South offers web-based courses in Campus Cruiser for students who want to take classes but have time restraints preventing them from attending classes on campus. We offer computer, history, English, and criminal justice classes online for our students. Arkansas State University Mid-South is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The Adult Education program offers free GED classes, basic skills classes, and computer literacy classes on site at companies or at the College.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Arkansas State University Mid-South cost?
Arkansas State University Mid-South's tuition is approximately $2,688 for In-State students and $3,648 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Arkansas State University Mid-South?
The acceptance rate of Arkansas State University Mid-South is 100%, which is equal to the state average of 100%.
What sports does Arkansas State University Mid-South offer?
Arkansas State University Mid-South offers 1 interscholastic sports: Basketball.