Vermilion Community College
- Vermilion is a two-year residential college located in Ely, Minnesota on the edge of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (BWCAW). Our 700 students come from across the country to study in this beautiful setting—the perfect place to get the hands-on and applied learning experiences offered by our environmental programs.
- Enrollment: 637 students
- In-state tuition: $5,323
- Out-state tuition: $6,505
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 22%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Vermilion offers a personal learning environment. Our 20:1 student/teacher ratio enables our instructors to know you on a first-name basis. Students can also participate in the many athletic, intramural, outdoor and student life activities offered by our faculty and staff. Vermilion offers a variety of two-year degree and one-year certificate programs. Vermilion programs prepare graduates through in-depth instruction which stresses hands-on applications. Vermilion's faculty profile has a rich mix of college instructors who bring their academic backgrounds and experience to the classroom.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Vermilion Community College cost?
Vermilion Community College's tuition is approximately $5,323 for In-State students and $6,505 for Out-State students.