Montefiore School of Nursing
Montefiore School of Nursing places among the top 20% of community colleges in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
|Montefiore School of Nursing||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||- staff||85 staff|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$17,068||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$8,250||$5,149|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Montefiore School of Nursing is Monroe College-New Rochelle (3.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 3.20 Mi434 Main Street
New Rochelle,  NY  10801
- 6,386 students | 4.50 Mi2501 Jerome Avenue
Bronx,  NY  10468
(718) 933-6700 4.506,386
- 107 students | 4.60 Mi967 North Broadway-Andrus Pavillion-Saint John's Riverside, HOSP
Yonkers,  NY  10701
(914) 964-4296 4.60107
- 10,519 students | 5.20 Mi2155 University Avenue
Bronx,  NY  10453
(718) 289-5100 5.2010,519
- 731 students | 7.70 Mi3755 Broadway
New York,  NY  10032
(212) 694-1000 7.70731
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.