Montefiore School of Nursing
Montefiore School of Nursing places among the top 20% of community colleges in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
|Montefiore School of Nursing||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||- staff||81 staff|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$17,068||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$8,250||$5,149|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Montefiore School of Nursing is Monroe College-New Rochelle (3.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 3.20 Mi434 Main Street
New Rochelle,  NY  10801
- 6,601 students | 4.50 Mi2501 Jerome Avenue
Bronx,  NY  10468
(718) 933-6700 4.506,601
- 93 students | 4.60 Mi967 North Broadway-Andrus Pavillion-Saint John's Riverside, HOSP
Yonkers,  NY  10701
(914) 964-4296 4.6093
- 11,506 students | 5.20 Mi2155 University Avenue
Bronx,  NY  10453
(718) 289-5100 5.2011,506
- 1,163 students | 7.70 Mi3755 Broadway
New York,  NY  10032
(212) 694-1000 7.701,163
Learn about the steps you need to take to successfully transfer from a community college to a 4-year institution.
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
Many people view college campuses as bastions of free speech, but recent actions taken by some institutions of higher learning indicate that this may not always be the case.